☁︎ | E͜͡k͜͡i͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ / 031 | ☁︎

This character is based on a fanfiction about a demon slayer one. It encourage me to make this character, but I don't think she'll be on any of my fanfics soon. ( ◜‿◝ )

____________________________________

Personality

Ekire is a calm person, who always has a blank smile on her face, she is also shown to be blunt at times, and she never really panics on situations that can kill her, but annoy her and she will get hostile. She tends to sleep anywhere, even on dangerous times, but her sense of touch helps her to wake up at the time she will almost die. But even so, she can't really sleep at night without sleep incense.

Hobbies

Ekire loves making flower crowns using forget-me-nots. Speaking of forget-me-nots, it's her favorite flower, she loves its color and its meaning.

She also loves training, she feels as if she can still do so much if she continues training. She also loves sky and star gazing, she would lay down and look at the sky, asking herself what the shapes of the clouds are.

Other than being great at falling asleep, she also has a talent on making great meals. Someone she doesn't remember helped her learn how to cook.

 Someone she doesn't remember helped her learn how to cook

[Other information can be found on the
picture on top.]

Apperance

Apperance

Ekire has some beautiful silver hair with some blue-violet tints in some parts of her hair. She has 1 pair of blue-violet eyes and a white star as her pupil, there are 2 moles beneath her eyes. She has thick long black eyelashes with thick eyebrows and red lips.

Her uniform has long sleeves that goes beyond her hands, it has thin pants that grows wider when it reaches the ankles. Her socks goes wider when it reaches the bottom of her ankles aswell, and her shoes has blue-violet straps with white soles.

Her haori is colored blue-violet with sharp ends, it has clouds near the ends, and 2 silver moon crescent on her sleeves.

Backstory