🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ | Subject A̸B̸C̸A̸B • The Holocaust | 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

☾︎  AT THEIR DARKEST HOURS   ☽︎

ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎      

Hello. This is super weird, like I mean posting your stories or plots in public and anyone could just see what you write.

Like imagine if you got a grammatical error..

That would have hurt...let's hope that I don't get one. ('-﹏-';)

Btw, this is a maze runner story, which I watch the movie last March 27, 2024..it's already been so long. ಠ︵ಠ

If ever this was turned into a fanfiction, I want its title to be 'At Their Darkest Hour'.
(。♡‿♡。)

____________________________________

Name - Kyle / Kylie | Caelyn Concepcion

Age - 16 years old

Birthday - August 12

Hair Color - Dark brown

Hair Length - Chin-length

Eye Color - Hazel with blue eyes

Favorite Color - Violet

Height - 5'0

Nationality - Half Filipino, half American

Loved One - (You know exactly I mean by this..) N-n-n-newt. [Struggled over there..]

| FAMILY MEMBERS

Mother         ~          ت︎ Caela ~ {Deceased}

Father          ~           ☠︎︎ Marlyn ~ {Unknown}

Brother        ~           ❦︎ Minho ~ {Alive}

Unofficial Child ~ 𖤍 Angel ~ {Alive}

| HER STORY

Her mother, who goes by the name Caela had a relationship with a man named Marlyn. After 5 years of being married, Caela soon became pregnant. She revealed this to Marlyn and instead of the joyful reaction that Caela expected from Marlyn, all she got was surprise and anger.

Caela knew Marlyn was not happy that she was pregnant but she didn't let any of it bring her down. She was going to keep and protect her child no matter what. After the day that Caela told Marlyn that she was pregnant, Marlyn became distant.

He started ignoring her and became a workaholic. He stayed on his workplace day and night, barely coming back home. After 9 months of ignoring each other, it was finally time that Caela started feeling signs that she's about to give birth.

She consulted a doctor and the latter explained that she will give birth soon. By the time the day was nearing, Marlyn scared Caela by the former talking to her. Caela couldn't lie when she said she was nervous.

She felt something wrong towards Marlyn's sudden friendliness to her as she knew Marlyn wasn't like that. The latter invited her to his work, explaining that the agency that he works on needs the help of a cook and Caela was a great cook.

However, even if Caela felt something wrong with the behaviour of Marlyn, the latter was still her husband and that means she has trust on him. She followed Marlyn and seemed to be the biggest mistake she had done in her whole life.

Marlyn indirectly kidnapped Caela and the fun part is, the whole agency and organization was in it. They experimented on Caela and she asked why is that. Marlyn replied to her that he noticed how different Caela would act and how he felt as if she was going to be a great help with the virus.