Episode 2: Who Wants To Talk About Trains?

(This Epispde of "Jay And Grace" was filmed in front of a Live Studio Audience)

The Crowd cheers as both Jay and Michelle wave to the camera.

Jay: Hello Everyone. I'm Jay-

Michelle: I'm Grace. And welcome to-

Both: Jay and Grace!

The Crowd cheers even more, as the two sit down in their high chairs.

Jay: So, last episode was a Q&A-

Grace: Don't worry about how we almost started fighting.

Jay: Yeah. This episode will be nothing like that.

Grace: Alright. First thing's first. Let us welcome our guests, the second best talk show hosts in history; Jeremy and Cody!

Cody: Ah great now you two.

Jeremy: Yeah we are already at war with Logan Paul and now we are about to start another with you two!

Cody: I helped you even START your version when I got a head start on my show when Jeremy was..........somewhere. and THIS is how you repay me.

Jay: Woah, woah. What'd we do?

Cody: You seriously don't remember?

Jay: No!

Cody: Gosh damnit ok forget it.

Jay: No, tell me!

Cody: I mean I would tell but what's not to say you just forget it again. Plus it's not even relevant right now.

Jay: Fine, whatever. Michelle, take over.

Michelle: So Cody. How are you doing leading up to your JWF Thunder Championship match against Bryan Danielson.

Jay: He sucks, so it shouldn't be that difficult. Right, Cody?

Cody: Oh of course. I mean if I was able to beat Roman Reigns. I'm pretty sure I can beat anyone.

Jeremy: Didn't you cheat?

Cody: That's besides the point

Jay: So, you're not worried about any (foreshadowing laugh) shenanigans?

Cody: Look, the DA is banned, knowing the Bryan BCC will stay as well. So it will just be a good ol' fashioned One on One.

Jay: Are you at all concerned that Danielson might win? At all?

Jeremy: Yeah Broski you gotta be at least a little bit concerned.

Cody: I am a little bit. I mean Bryan is a phenomenal wrestler I think we can all agree on that right?

Jeremy: Hell Yeah!

Cody: And he has changed since I faced him in WWE. But I've changed too. So he thinks he's facing the same Yee-Yee ass Cody he's got another thing coming.

Jay: So, what's next? Whether you lose or win, what's next for the All-Star of Professional Wrestling?

Cody: Simple, continue my dominance. Win some more titles along the way. And yeah just prove that I am the best professional wrestler in the world today!

Jay: (grins) But, uh.... (face goes serious) what if you lose?

Cody: That won't be an issue unless.... (stares daggers into Jay) You have something to do with it.

Jeremy: Ok Broski, he's just joking. It's not like he's actually gonna do anything in your match right?

Jay: (fake smile) oh, of course not! Who do you think I am, Gwar Gura? (Laughs)

Cody: YOU TAKE BACK I SWEAR TO GOD JWF WILL BE DOING A TRIBUTE SHOW FOR YOU!

Jeremy: JESUS, CODY CALM DOWN!

Cody: GURA IS AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER NOW AND HE KNOWS IT!

Jay: Maybe that kick helped her out a bit? What do y'all think?

Jeremy: Dude! I think you should stop.

Jay: Stop telling the truth?

Michelle: Cody's fuming right now. Jay, don't agitate the guests.

Jeremy: Ya listen to your sister!

Jay/Michelle: HALF SISTER!

Jeremy: It doesn't matter right now! Just stop for right now Jay.

Jay:.... Nah. Hey Cody? How's your brother (Ace) doing? Is he okay after the crash?

Cody: I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

Cody goes for Jay but gets held back by Jeremy and Michelle.

Cody: YOU'RE LUCKY THESE TWO ARE HOLDING ME BACK!

Jay: You want me to believe a girl and a medic are holding you back? C'mon, hit me!

Cody powers out of Jeremy and Michelle's holds. He tries to throw a punch but the two get between Jay and Cody. Jay puts his hands up defensively, and Cody begins to settle down.

Jay: Your match might just be a train derailment. That's your whole thing, isn't it? Oh! And, Cody, about JWF X SCW...

Jay gets closer to Cody, and whispers something in his ear. The camera gets as close as it can but it doesn't catch what was said.

Jay: (to the camera) We'll see you soon! Sayonara!