Episode 2.5: (After The Show)

After the end of episode 2, everyone left the building, except for Jay and Michelle.

Michelle: You shouldn't have done that. What the hell's wrong with you?

Jay: Y'know... I'm only on this show because I signed a contract. Now, if I really wanted to, I could leave. I could Superkick you right now, and never show up again. But then we both lose money. So what would you rather have happen?

Michelle: I could run this ahow om my own. And even if I couldn't, I still don't want you anywhere near this set, or me, until you get your shit together, you asshole. And remember, you're not a kid anymore. If you hit me, I can call the police right the fuck now.

Jay: of course you would, you spineless bitch.

Michelle: Fuck you. I'm resisting the urge to knock that grin right off of your fucking face.

Jay laughs slightly, before turning around quick and getting in Michelle's face.

Jay: The only thing you will ever be right about is that we're not kids anymore. You may be older, but I can kick your motherfucking ass when the fuck ever!

Michelle: Then hit me! I dare you! Hit me Jay!

Jay: Lexi.... I really, really want to. But im not stupid. You'd call the cops as soon as you got the chance.

Jay turns around, but then Michelle says three words that set Jay over the edge.

Michelle: *slight laugh* How's Mom doing?

Jay immediately turns around and slaps her.

Jay: Don't you speak of her you piece of shit!

Jay turns around again, but Michelle keeps firing him up, this time, unintentionally though.

Michelle: Wait, is that your engagement ring?

Jay whips around, about to strike, when his arm stops, inches from his sister's face, his expression softening.

Jay: *quietly* I...I.. I'm sorry.

Michelle: What?

Jay instantly tightens up, yelling.

Jay: *loudly* What'd you think I said!? I said fuck you, bitch!

Jay storms off the set, leaving Michelle shocked,  and curious as to what had just happened...