Day of forgiveness

The next morning when Hun woke up she felt something on her neck. When she saw the necklace she got confused about who gave this beautiful necklace to her. She couldn't process or remember anything as her body and head were aching like hell. She asked Jennifer about what happened last night. When Jennifer told her that she accidentally drank alcohol and lost consciousness, and Jeon came to drop them off last night, Hun felt so embarrassed about what would Jeon think of her. After thinking for a while she quickly took a shower and got ready for college. When she entered the class she first looked for Mark but unfortunately he was absent that day. So, she looked at Jeon, he was happy from inside seeing her still wearing that necklace but he was not looking normal like before. His expressions were changed. She sat beside him and he asked. "Hey... did you like my gift?" Hun shockingly looked at him and said, "Oh so, it was you who gifted me this adorable necklace". She hugged him and said, "Thank you so much, Jeon. It is a very beautiful gift, but did you open the gift that I gave you yesterday". He replied, "Yeah I did open that, how did you know that I love watches I really love that gift". "I'm your best friend Jeon I know all your likes and dislikes" she replied. "Your gift was good but I was shocked by the surprise that you gave me last night", he said while looking at her with a straight face. Hun looked at him shockingly and asked, "surprise!! Which surprise?". He suddenly came closer to her, pushed her hair back from her neck and pointed towards the tattoo with his finger, and said in a deep voice, "I hope you didn't lie or hide something from me, right". Hun was shocked and out of words. She couldn't process anything that was happening to her at that moment she was just thinking about how he found out her hidden tattoo. She was shocked and scared at the same time. She hurriedly tried to turn the situation by saying, "Oh..y..you are talking about this, um.. this is just a random tattoo so I never mentioned this to anyone... just leave it, there's nothing special in this". "Special or mysterious?", he asked in a deep tone. Hun becomes even more scared after hearing these words and said, "What, what are you talking about, Jeon". "Come let's go outside I wanna talk about something very important". He said and Grabbed Her Hand, And Made their way out of the class. "Ohk I'm not going to waste any time... I'm coming straight to the point, why did you hide the fact that you belong to a mafia family" he said in an aggressive tone. Hun asked, "And why did you hide it from me that you are also a mafia, because only mafias can recognize my family tattoo". They both apologized as they both hid their real identity from each other. Jeon told her about his reality and his family background and he told her that he hid his reality from everyone because he did not want them to face any kind of trouble because of him. Then he asked Hun about everything. And she started to tell him a long story of a young girl.