Why, why is she doing this??

Hun came and sat beside Jennifer. "Where were you both all the time". Jennifer asked and Hun pretended like she didn't hear. "Hun I'm asking you something, what were you two doing in the lab". Hun did not know what to say to Jennifer. "We were talking about the experiment that the professor explained to us yesterday. I couldn't get that so she was just explaining that to me in the lab". Jeon suddenly came from behind and said that to turn the topic. Hun and Jennifer both looked at him while Hun gave him a good nod from behind and Jeon smiled. "Oh Okay", Jennifer exclaimed and they all sat to attend the class.

•••At the home•••
Jennifer and Hun returned home from college and sat down for dinner. During the meal, Hun noticed that something seemed to be bothering Jennifer, but when she asked her about it, Jennifer waved her off. After dinner, the two of them went to the kitchen to clean up. Hun thought to ask her again but she didn't want to press the issue. So, she decided not to ask her again and went to the room after completing all the work in the kitchen. Hun came straight to the room and slept. Jennifer came and sat beside her and stared at her necklace for some time. "I'm sorry but you are neither worthy of him nor of his gifts". She said and suddenly took off the necklace from her neck and threw it out of the window and went to sleep.