Reality crash

When I woke up I was in a bed and Alan's hand grabbed mine, Alan was lying on the floor sleeping. I woke up very uncomfortable because I was very annoyed by the bandage I had. I let go of Alan's hand, since I was a little angry because it seemed that he was just trying to prove to me that giants exist by breaking my leg. And without achieving anything, because it is clear that it is only a fantasy of his. I lay on my back looking at the sky full of light and began to dissociate thinking about my tribe. I thought Alan was being a good experience, he seemed like a good boy, but he's crazy, and he's making me question things that don't have to be questioned like the reality that I know exists because I'm seeing it with my eyes. I got up again and sat down looking at the wall, which kept making noises, how could I imagine that they were giants?

—Sophie? Are you awake?
Alan asked me that he stood up quickly, the bed reached him a little below his knees, seeing him from here I was realising again how big Alan is. I didn't answer him and I kept looking at the wall.
—I'm very sorry, really, I haven't controlled my strength, I'm very sorry Sophie, I hope you can forgive me
He told me sitting on the floor next to me. It may be true that he did not control his strength, at least he was saving me from the hipporhinoceros. I looked at him in silence and he looked back at me.
—can you forgive me?
He asked me. I sigh
—I guess..., if I'm here, stuck with you...we'll have to be fine...
I said a little angry. I was also reminding the goat that Alan did not want to help, although he helped me the poor goat surely suffered a lot, and now because of Alan I have a broken leg. But it is true that I will have to forgive him to be able to live well.
—What can I do to make you forgive me?
He was too worried and was starting to overwhelm me, so much so that I was starting to feel bad for him. Sigh again.
—leave it, it doesn't matter, I forgive you, really, I'm fine, don't worry, you haven't killed me. Don't worry, thank you for healing my leg
I said Quickly
— I wasn't the one who helped you, I called to come and help you, Don't you know who put that bandage on you?
I have already assumed that Alan has many imaginations in his head which he transforms into reality, I have already tried to tell him that giants do not exist and he still does not listen to me, so from now on I will go with the flow, like crazy people and making him believes what he wants to believe.
—a giant?
I said with a stupid tone
—yes!
He told me happily
—of course!
I smiled ironically back at him
—Do you still not believe me?
He told me
—no no, of course I believe you, of course there are giants looking at us, and a giant has healed my leg, yes Alan, the truth is that I believe you, you are absolutely right.
He began to laugh at the intonation I was talking to, since I was talking to him like a child when you trie to convince him that there are no monsters in the dark.
—if you believe me, then you want to get out of here and be free?
What do I have to say now? But...I'm already free
—of course, of course, and how are we going to do that?
—stop talking to me like I'm a child, take it seriously
He said
—I'm sorry, sorry
But how am I going to take seriously that this being twice as big as me and older, is telling me that we are going to go to a place where there are giants? I tried to get serious and started listening to him, to see what crazy things he was going to say
—the first thing, when your leg heals, they will put a gas that will put you to sleep to get you out of here without you realising it, that's how they have done it so far.
He said, I nodded my head without paying much attention to what he was saying to me and trying not to laugh.

—the plan would be for them to also take me out with you and when we are both out, I will fly you and we leave.
He said. I didn't really know what to say, I didn't want to ruin the story.
—What are we going to do when you get us out of here? Where are we going?
I asked him, since he was going to be waiting here for many months until my leg gets better, he needed to entertain me with talk, and Alan telling me about his imaginations seemed like a good idea to kill time.
—Well, the first thing would be to go to my house, I don't think my family will care that you are there, if you want to live in my house.
- ok, what is your family like?
I asked him, i had never asked myself before that, will all other hybrids be the same as Alan?, or, are there different types of hybrids?
—Well, there's my brother, Gil, who is 4 years old, he is very nice, he likes to talk a lot, I'm sure you like him if you get to know him, my mother is the typical one who cares about everything, I'm sure she'll kill me when I get home, and my father is quite serious, I guess he will punish me because I've been kidnapped here.
I noticed him worried when he remembered the consequences that his fathers were going to give him for being here.
—but being here is a test of survival, in my tribe it is done from time to time, it is to evolve
I told him to persuade
—what do you mean?
—from time to time someone from the tribe leaves for a while, and then they return to tell us what they did to survive in an environment in which they had never been and have to survive. In a while I will come back to the tribe and tell them about you, and you will come back to your family and tell them about me.
—But Sophie, your tribe is also trapped here, if everything goes well and we get out of here, you won't see them again.
I did not say anything, I was having a shock of reality for a moment, he wanted to take me  to his home forever.
—then I don't want to get out of here, I want to go back to my tribe, I have to tell them about you.
—Do you really want to live trapped in these walls all your life?
He told me, this conversation was becoming very strange.
—Sophie, I would take you where there is no wall, you have a whole world for yourself, this world in which you live is very limited and you are not realising it
I didn't know what to tell him, I didn't say anything for a few seconds, this had to be a lie.