13-Three?

Stella POV.

"Do we call an ambulance?" I heard my uncle ask, I tried to wake up and them not to, that I was okay, that I just needed a minute then I'd sit up on my own, but no movement was showing, and wolfie inside of me wanted her wolves to cuddle with her. We were screwed until they did something or get my two wolves to come over and save me, they won't be too happy about the things we got ourselves into.
"If we call Elijah, he's gonna lock me up this time," Uncle whines.
"Calesti is threatening to put me on a leash, but they are on their way," Finn says and I could relax a bit, just waiting for them to get here to save me. 

A couple of minutes later, I expected to hear the voices of the angry alphas, maybe some curse words here and there, but I heard a strange voice coming toward my window, the voice was deep and confident, it made me feel safe when he talked to me.
"Don't worry miss, I'll get you right out of there," the voice says, I couldn't move to see him, but he did something with the door, he was pushing, pulling, using some kind of tool until the door opened.

He placed a hand around me and pulled me out of the car, keeping my back straight, he didn't need the other person who was there with him to help, he did it alone, and I felt like I was being rescued. He placed me on the ground and sat in front of me, he was talking to me slowly, using the same firm voice.
"I need you to follow my finger," he says and I do that, I follow his hand as he moves it from one side to the other.
He checked my eyes with some kind of light, he checked my breathing and heart rate, and then he checked my pulse, oxygen, and blood pressure, finally, he said that I was all clear.

"If you want, I can say you need the hospital, and you'd get to think a bit longer about what you're going to tell the two alphas," he suggests.
"What?" I say sounding confused, maybe it's cause of the hit, but I wasn't putting it together yet.
'He's a wolf idiot,' Wolfie yells in my head explaining the obvious.

"You're a wolf?" I whisper back to him.
"Luna Raphael called me over, he said I need to say that he got a concussion and a broken butt, how do you break your butt?" he whispers to me making me laugh out loud, there goes my pretending of being sick.
"I think I'm good, I'll talk to them," I say and he nods, helping me out of the ambulance, I think with my haze and dizziness, I didn't notice he was an EMT, he had the uniform on and everything, and I had my giant crush on him.

'Oh my god! He can't be!' I yell to Wolfie, it can't be it, this can't happen again, what if he too is insane? I can't be running from one wolf to another, I already have two and a half mates, if we count the one who's been rejected as half, he can't be the third one.
"Milooo! Help!" I yell to my first wolf, my first alpha, and my favourite one, for now, since he's the one who's usually the nicer one.

"What's wrong? What did you do to her!" Milo came toward me and yelled at the EMT whom I didn't know the name of yet.
"I didn't do anything alpha," the guy says looking at Milo like he's the hottest guy ever, and I agree, he's a very hot guy.
"Then why is she yelling?" James asks coming toward us, he gave me a hug right away, and he kisses the top of my head.

"When this is all over, I'm teaching you how to drive properly," James says in a cold voice. "Okay," I agree with him.
"And until then, you're not allowed near any car, or behind any kind of wheels, when this is over, I'll even buy you a car," James promises me.
"Okay," I agree with him, this sounded really good.
"That's under the condition you don't try driving any kind of car until then," Milo says.

"She's all good, and she got a good deal," the EMT says and then he looks at James and licks his lips, "A great deal," he adds.
"Guys, help," I cry, he's looking at them, I'm feeling weird and he's a wolf, every time one of those things happened, for the last three times, that person turned out to be my wolf, and I'm holding their soul.
'He could be just horny,' Wolfie says in my head, he could be, but I don't feel the sexual stuff they do, and that means I'm either changing or something is up.

"It can't be," James says shaking his head no, refusing to share maybe?
"Let us check first, are you a psycho?" Milo asks him.
"Last time I checked, I wasn't," the mystery guy says with a shrug.
"And do you have a soul?" James asks him.
"Not yet," the guy says.
"How do you feel about sharing?" I ask him with a raised brow.
"A slumber party every night, you're all cute and all, but I don't think what you got in mind can be even possible," the guy says.

"We've had weirder," I say.
"No you guys, I heard about you, from the Luna, he said you're here to hide from your mate, and I don't think the goddess has ever given anyone four mates," he says shaking his head no at us.
"Well three, one of them has rejected me and is trying to kill us," I say with a smile.
"So that makes us three? The three musketeers," he says with a big smile on his face.

"I like this guy, can we keep him?" I ask James who's standing near me.
"He'll have to shift, and then we need to make sure that he is our mate before we invite him into our bed," Milo says firmly.
"We don't know his name or history yet," James adds.

"You guys aren't confused over the fact that there's three of us? But are worried about his history?" I ask them.
"We made amends with weird," James says with a shrug.
"I never felt normal," Milo says with a laugh.

"I'm taking my Luna home, you got Scott with you, he'll show you around," Alpha Elijah says, with a very blushing uncle standing next to him.
"Are you going to be okay, Uncle?" I ask him looking at him with worry, what about Finn is he going to go with us or not?
"He's gonna be just fine, little nephew wanna come with us or go with the three musketeers?" alpha Elijah asks my brother.

"Aren't they four?" Finny asks confused.
"Read the story, little nephew, they are four," the alpha answers him.
"Can I catch a ride with you to wherever Calesti is?" Finn asks them.
"Of course, and so you'd know, Scott has a clean record, he's been an EMT for the last couple of years, he likes to work in our town and sometimes covers for other towns around," the alpha says.

"Bye, uncle, be safe," I say looking at him, he looks like a kid who got caught doing something very naughty.
"We'll pray for your ass Luna," Scott says looking at them.
"Oh don't worry little one, he loves it," the alpha assures me as they leave toward the alpha's car.
"Do you have to get back to work?" I ask Scott.

"I'll have to call in, and tell them that I need to take care of a wolf, or three," he says and goes to make the phone call, I looked between Milo and James, waiting for them to say something.
"What do you two think?" I asked them, and as they were sharing looks, they looked like they were talking in their head, and not with me.
"He looks like it," Milo says.
"He feels like it," James adds.
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck?" I ask them, waiting for them to say the words next.

"Throw it in the river and check if it swims," James says with a shrug.
"That's mean," I inform him.
"He means make me shift first and check if you feel anything toward me, and then he'll go around calling me ducky," Scott says and I had to hold back my laugh.

"You realize you just gave yourself the nickname ducky?" James asks him, breaking into a small smile, he can't hold up the firm face anymore.
"He'll be a good ducky," Milo agrees with him with another smile on his face.
"Can we keep him now?" I ask them again.

"I need to wait for someone to come pick up the ambulance from me, we can't just run around with it, until then do you want to have some breakfast?" Scott suggests.
"We were meant to go eat there, but I hit the tree instead of the stupid break," I whined, I didn't mean to hit the tree.
"Some of the pack members would be here to come and pick it up, you don't have to worry bug, come on let's go eat," he says locking the ambulance.

We sat down for breakfast, and the two alphas locked me between them, they ordered food enough to feed an army, but since they were three wolves, they were able to clean every plate they ordered.
"Scotty, ready for the exchange?" a girl says walking in the door, she had the uniform on too, and the way she talked to 'Scotty' made Wolfie growl.
"Yeah, here you go, thank you for getting me the car," Scott says giving her a side hug, making the two wolf and Wolfie growl.

"Easy guys, we work together," Scott says but the anger was there already, we didn't have to make him shift, I had a feeling he was our third, fuck, now I got three wolves to obey, but at least he's not an alpha too, so that must count for something.
"Let's go throw ducky in the river," James says getting up ready to make him shift.
'And then pay for that hug,' James whispers in my head, making me smile.