F E A R

Taehyung took out the bathrobe kept in the cabinet as he looked at the door clicking , watching Jungkook enter.

He smirked as he draped the robe on his arm randomly while walking towards the ravenette.

"You're getting so bold , Jungkook," Taehyung said as he stood just a foot away from the older. Jungkook gulped as if caught , he didn't want the younger to find out yet. That he's in love with him , he wanted to make sure first that he has tried his best to pull the other , so that in the end he has to be His.

"Um- I , i just-" Jungkook fumbled, not able to form the right words, making the blue haired male chuckle. Taehyung traced his index finger from older's chest till his abs slowly not breaking the eye contact in anyway

"If you're bold then I can be bolder you know?"

Jungkook exe. Stopped working part two.

Taehyung smirked as he left for the bathroom making the other shock and loss of words. Taehyung- Kim taehyung- just flirted with him???!!! For the second time on top of that?!! Yes he was about to faint for sure.

On the other side

Yoongi glanced at the blonde--- his long time crush. who stood in the balcony looking at the beach side view and admiring it , meanwhile yoongi was admiring him.

The one thing yoongi never expected was to ever be able to talk to jimin and believe him when he says being able to be in one room with him was a huge- huge deal.

His heart was thumping like crazy and he didn't knew if he can even handle the presence of other being this close to him. His one sided crush for two years now was unexpectedly taking a new turn and he was liking it.

He liked to watch the blonde from up this close.

"You want something to drink?" Yoongi asked casually not letting the other know an ounce of his emotions hidden deep within him , his expressions as bland as ever.

"Yeah! I think I would like something sweet , although I wonder if there's any here." Jimin said with a sigh as he didn't expect a beach house that was barely used to have a variety of beverages.

"If there's none then I'm sure there will be some fruits and yogurt so no worries i will make you some"

Jimin's eyes widened at yoongi 's remark , he didn't expected the other to be this humble , his expression of yoongi was more like a senior who's an introvert , talks less & with limited people and definitely rude. But now that we see it jimin might want to change his perspective.

The blonde finally nodded with a smile and yoongi got up leaving the room not forgetting to return the smile in his own way. Just subtly but jimin noticed and it was enough. Enough to make his heart race weirdly.

~~~

Taehyung took his good time in shower finally exiting after half and hour only to find Jungkook pacing in the room and then suddenly stopping when he looked at the yonger.

Taehyung watched the older gawking at him , checking him up and down , why wouldn't Jungkook do it? When the other was wearing a silk bathrobe , his collarbones visible , the blue hairs shining as beautiful as the aurora lights and his moles oh god-those moles.

Unknowingly Jungkook stepped forward and Taehyung didn't stepped back.

"You're here tae-"

Taehyung nodded, not being able to form words , feeling his body heat under the older's gaze. What was this feeling? Taehyung wondered.

"Did you just flirted with me back then?"

"Yes , I did."

The blue haired said confidently untill it all vanished when he felt an arm wrap around his waist pulling him close to the chest of ravenette. taehyung's eyes widened but Jungkook was just calm as if admiring the other. Just looking at him from his eyes to his nose then lips.

"You're beautiful tae."

Taehyung nodded acknowledging.

"So so so beautiful. Your eyes , nose , lips. The moles on your face , under your eyes , lips and on cheek. I love everything and you know when someone you admire so much flirts with you what happens?"

Taehyung shook his head from left to right being oblivious and Jungkook suddenly started to tickle the sides of his waist making the other burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA , JUNGKOOK - STOP- HAHAHA- please-oh god stop it-hahahah"

Taehyung laughed and laughed trying to tickle Jungkook back who laughed as well , they were having their own time , lost in their own world.

Until-

The lights suddenly went off. Taehyung immediately clung on Jungkook clutching his shirt and Jungkook without wasting a minute holded the younger tightly in his arms , his one hand on the other's waist while one on his back rubbing it soothingly.

"Don't worry tae-hm? I'm here okay?? No one's gonna harm you alright petal?"

Taehyung didn't answer for a minute, he was just taking long deep breaths.

"I-i am- I'm scared kook- they'll get me- will kill her- no-i have- i have to save her-"

Taehyung continued to take long breaths , just few seconds into the dark and his panic attack was kicking in. He tried to control himself but he couldn't , his past trauma coming back to him as always to haunt him.

"Just look at me tae -just look at me?"

Taehyung did , for the second time--- he was trusting someone more than himself ----and the room was not dark anymore.

Such bright & warm lights. Jungkook's red ruby eyes shone pridefully under it , looking more pretty , a thousand times pretty if you ask taehyung.

And suddenly taehyung was feeling better.

Although he didn't knew why? Is it because of the light the fire illuminated or the way Jungkook's eyes were telling him that- he's always gonna be there for him.

Taehyung didn't realised when he got picked up from the floor in bridal style , his eyes widened again as he wrapped his arms around the other's firm shoulders.

Jungkook slowly took taehyung to the bed and softly put him on it as he sat on floor on his one knee , clasping the younger 's hand in own massaging it with his thumb slowly he looked in the other's eyes.

The eyes that held fear. And Jungkook didn't liked it one bit.

"I'm sorry to ask this taehyung but- do you think you can tell me what happened in your past-? Why are you so scared of dark??"

Taehyung didn't expected this. Should he tell? Or should he let his fear rot inside him? Can he trust Jungkook again?

"Hmm Petal?"

Jungkook asked , carefully putting his words , slowly , letting the younger settle the words inside him and understand why he was asking. Taehyung didn't moved or said anything for atleast a minute until he finally nodded and took a long breath.

"I don't know how to start-um I was 14 when this happened."

____________

Progress progress progress! Flashback on taehyung 's life in next chapter guys!

Not posting memes today.

I love you all , make sure to vote & comment?

Also any thoughts what could have happened in tae's past?

I also got a boyfriend today guys! And i like him so much! I hope it lasts!