Cast of Characters

Meet your characters!

I figured that I'd be yapping about these guys for a while and just wanted to cement them. They live rent free in my head and just scream like a band of feral monkeys. 

Thalion:

He's about sixteen in this photo- he starts the story as fourteen. He disappears for a while and when he comes back, he's in his twenties.

The basic idea is messy and dark haired. He should look similar to his sister. I wanted him to have an easy smile and a casual look to suit his personality. Thalion was based off of my brother. 

Character note: He plays a lot of video games. He's an absolute foody and will eat anything. He falls asleep during class but still manages to get decent grades. He's so oblivious and blunt. He'll get obsessed over the smallest things. 

(Stupid note: At the time my brother really wanted to be an actor. My naive butt thought that if this was ever made into a movie, my brother was playing him. The story has changed a lot and I got rid of a lot of the characters, but I always kept Thalion. My brother named him.)

Allegra:

Allegra:

She's about fifteen in this photo-she starts the story as eight years old. Throughout most of the story she's thirteen-eighteen.

Doe-eyed and pale/porcelain skin is the look I'm going for. She's the sunshine of the group. Her brother is the designated sunshine protector. I love her. While the other characters ran around my head, screaming bloody murder, she was the sanest of all of them. She's the quiet kid everyone loves.

Character note: She has a sweet tooth. She loves chocolates and strawberries. She loves reading and draws a lot. She probably folds origami. She gets flustered easily and talks with her hands. She loves butterflies. I think that she covers her face when she smiles.

 (Stupid note: Originally my story was a fanfiction. It was supposed to be Percy Jackson but Asian. So, all of the characters were Asian. It was supposed to be a shy girl with her twin brother, but I scrapped that idea. I just clung onto her character and Thalion.) 

[Note: There's a seven-year age gap between her and Thalion. This is just how she would look if she was his age.]

]