1. Coffee Cup

**************************************
Y/n's pov
I'm currently walking back home after getting fired from my last job for not serving that customer their right order, but its happened many times before where I haven't served customers their right orders but they obviously got tired of me and just got rid of me.

Anyway I was searching for a job on my computer because I was not about to be broke for more than a week until I came across this job called K&B Jewelry was hiring for a new secretary. I signed the application hoping I get the job. I was now downstairs watching a romance movie with my cat, I wished I was the girl in the movie getting that much affection since I didn't get loved that much as a kid.

My parents always argued with each other and sometimes even hit me up until I was 12 my parents got a divorce and I went with my dad since my mom didn't want me and start a new life. I didn't really have that good of a childhood so I never experienced love at school or home because I didn't get that much love when I was younger and I got bullied throughout high school.

I ended up getting tired of the movie so I just fell asleep since it was already 11:00pm.

The Next Mourning
I wake up and look at my clock and its 6:15 in the morning I usually never wake up at this time but today I somewhat did. I got ready for the day than went to look through my emails just to see I got an interview at K&B Jewelry. And that I had to be there by 7:50 and it's already 6:45 but luckily I already got ready so all I needed to do was choose my clothes with wasn't hard to find.

I walked out the house wearing a white dress with a black cardigan and black heels. The time was currently 7:25 so I needed to get there quick.

I got there at 7:45 since it was a twenty minute drive from my house and then was greeted by this beautiful woman with dark brown hair and blackish brown eyes wearing a suit.

"Hello my name is Yumiko Sato and you are?" she said

"My name is Y/n L/n, I'm here for the job interview." I said

She told me it was about time for my interview and told me to go into a room across from us so I did as I was told.

After the Interview
I ended up getting hired and start tomorrow at the same time the interview started which was 7:50. I was so happy I got the job so I treated my self to a treat and went to the cafe inside the complex, I ordered a cappuccino and waited for a while until it was ready. They gave it to me pumping hot so I had to put a napkin around the cup and grabbed a few extras.

As I was walking out of the cafe I turned the corner until I crashed into someone and next thing I realized was that all my coffee spilled on the person, the person was wearing a white shirt so the white shirt was barely visible I could see the person's chest with the coffee dripping down.

"Are you okay! I'm so sorry." I said while wiping their shirt

"Get off of me Now." the person said then slapped my hands away

"Excuse me? I was just helping you then your just gonna slap my hands away-" I stopped until I made eye contact with the person

It was Kastsuki Bakugo my high school bully! He bullied me ever since sophomore year till we graduated then I never saw him again till now.

"ughh.. wait you look familiar.." Bakugo said

I threw the rest of my napkins in his face then dashed out of there and went home. I got a little bit of coffee on me but not much, it still shocked me that I met him there at K&B Jewelry what if he also had an interview? What if he already worked there? What if he's my boss! No this can't be happening right now.

Bakugo can't be my boss again like in high school. I used to tutor him until he just made me do his homework and if I didn't finish his homework in time, he would throw my textbooks and backpack into the river near the school and I would have to fish them out and dry them or get new ones.

I start working tomorrow as a secretary which means I work at the front desk in-front of the main doors. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if he's my boss or not.

The Next Day
I wake up in the morning and head to work. Since I was a secretary I had to be there by 7:45, I walk in and see Yumiko I don't really know her but she's basically my tutor around here until I really know the place.

Yumiko shows me where I'm seated and what assignments I have to work on and they have to be finished by today, She also works as a secretary but head secretary which means she manages budgets and expenses, and maintaining inventory. But us other secretaries have to schedule appointments and do assessments were assigned.

Hours later/3rd person pov
It's 10am Y/n has been working ever since 8:15 she gets a little hunger and goes out for a break. She goes to the same cafe in the lobby and gets a sandwich with a water and makes her way out the door, when she realizes everybody in the lobby is bowing down to someone who comes out the elevator. Y/n then sees Bakugo walk out the elevator with someone behind him.

He then makes eye contact with Y/n, She then bows her head and goes back to her desk as they walk past each other. Bakugo takes a look back but Y/n has already walked off.
******************************************