❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥 - Dogday x Catnap (alt)

Dogday was asleep. He surprisingly fell asleep on his own. And it was only midnight! However, he was awoken by a nervous purring. Well, and the fact that there was a nervous Catnap next to him.

"Mh..? What's wrong, Kitty?" He asked, sitting up a bit. He offered Catnap a hug, to which he immediately accepted.

"Had a nightmare..." the cat whispered, to which Dogday held him closer.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?" He asked, stroking the critter's ear. He nodded, and started explaining.

"We were in this place called the Playcare, and there were a bunch of orphans with us. When all of a sudden, I started attacking the adults there before moving to the other critters. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. The last thing I remember before waking up was tearing off your legs...

When I saw you were already asleep, I started to panick slightly, since I didn't want to wake you up..." Catnap had buried his face into Dogday's chest, like a child. The dog had his arms wrapped around the poor cat and was caressing his fur.

"Kitty, you can always wake me up if you have a nightmare, ok? I'm not gonna get mad at you for something you can't control." Dogday brought Catnap closer to him, giving him a little kiss on the forehead.

There, they cuddled in bed until morning, where Crafty and Picky found them asleep with Dogday spooning Catnap.

End <3

Ty for the request!!

I don't think I'm gonna finish the original version of this...