💙 - Hoppy x Crafty

!!Not a request!!

Based off the "She likes a boy, I'm not a boy" song (or the part I've heard)

...

Hoppy was sitting under a tree, watching as Dogday, Catnap, and Crafty played together. Catnap was throwing a ball for Dogday to catch (albiet lazily) while Crafty was coloring a picture of the two and talking to Catnap. Hoppy sighed, pulling her knees to her chest and laying her head on them, ears down.

---

"Do you think she'll like me, Catnap?" Crafty asked, glancing over at Hoppy before turning away and hiding a blush.
"Possibly." The cat replied, tossing the ball again with his tail. Crafty could tell he was too tired to be doing this but was staying awake due to Dogday using a bit of Sunshine on him. Crafty sighed, hiding her mouth behind her sketchbook.
"I don't know, I've seen her be around Kickin more than she hangs out with me..." She said softly.
"Maybe she just wants to get better at sports." Dogday came back around this point, ball in mouth. He placed it on the grass and sat infront of both of them, giggling.
"What're you guys talking about?" He asked, tail wagging. Catnap gave a sleepy smile, pulling the pup into a hug.
"Just helping Ms.Artiste here with some dating advice." He replied, causing Crafty to blush in embarassment.
"Oh! Have you tried gift giving?" Dogday piped up, holding onto Catnap's arm gently. Crafty looked at him, getting an idea.
"No, thanks for the idea though! I have just the thing to give her!" She exclaimed, getting up and rushing off to her house and leaving the cat and dog. Dogday looked up at Catnap.
"Who was she talking about?" Catnap chuckled.
"Don't worry about it."

---

Hoppy's face hardened in frustration at seeing Crafty blush at Catnap and Dogday. She couldn't believe that the unicorn could like those two like that. She watched as Crafty got up and ran away, before glaring at the cat and dog. She got up and stormed off to the fields to play soccer and calm her mind down.

...

Is it obvious I can't write angst?
Idk if I would consider this angst but I tried :3
Alr bye