titan or kaiju.

Wartwood, a small town with almost friendly and not at all paranoid frogs, is the perfect place to have a family! It's a quiet marsh, has great neighbors, and is safe for tadpoles and....

Why am I narrating this as if I were going to sell a house?!

It's nighttime in Wartwood.

We see a frog leaving a bar... Or was it a diner? It's hard to know since the establishment is a bit worn out...

He is a turquoise frog, with a hat/top hat that, like his clothes, seemed to be a little tattered. The most curious thing about him is that one of his eyes is closed.

"Have a good night guys!" he takes the call to two frogs who are drinking outside. Then he enters the forest... Alone... In the middle of the night...

Yeah... That's a good idea.

Said frog was whistling very carefree. He even dances as he walks.

All you hear is the sound of nocturnal animals singing.

Yeah... it seems like everything is calm.

Even more peaceful...

Suddenly the animals stop singing.

Sounds of footsteps could be heard... Sound of heavy footsteps that were approaching very quickly.

"Oh? Who's there?!"

The frog began to sweat with fear, he quickened his pace...

No... I'm not going to run away... It must be a child playing... In the forest... At night...

The frog shakes its head and stops walking. His face has a false expression of courage.

"I'm not afraid! So stop kidding!" He screamed...

The sounds of footsteps stop.

"Ha! Well looks like old Wally has done it again!" Without meaning to, he notices a huge silhouette rising behind him.

The frog felt a breath on the back of his neck... He turned around and saw something that made his blood run cold. (But doesn't his blood already run cold? After all, he is a frog.)

It looked like a huge monster with two faces and four glowing eyes. On its head it had a mane with what appeared to be two horns.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrr." The monster growled at him revealing a row of teeth. Very sharp teeth.

He swallows hard as he looks at the monster.

"Skeeeeonnkkk!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

His scream echoed through the forest.

____________________________________________
The next day.

Everyone in town seemed to be having a good day. Children were playing, a delicious smell of pies was in the air.

Some adult frogs were talking and others were playing, apparently for no reason. I think this is normal in any city, right?

And one of them was about to kiss another frog, but he was grabbed by a dragonfly.

"Help!" These forces last words before being taken away... But in the end! We see one see three frogs (each one older than the other) in a sento cart pulled by a snail arriving in the center of the city (Or at least I believe it is the center).

(Those are frogs. I know one of them is still a tadpole. And yes, I was probably pretty lazy in not describing them.)

)