Chapter 4

"RISE AND SHINE!" Sergeant yelled "FORM A LINE! QUICKLY!!!" Commanding. "BREAKFAST IN 20, BE READY!"

Everyone rushed to get ready in uniform. I slicked my hair back into a bun. Rushing out making it to breakfast.

After breakfast was running drills and training.

Skip to a few months later.

"AHHH, WE DID IT!" We all congratulated everybody. "Yeah we did.." I said looking into the sky.

Now that I start thinking more, I'm the reason she's dead, I mean I couldn't just let her pursue her dreams. Im the reason shes dead.

I started to cry a little, as I felt someone hug me from behind. "Hey, Aves."

He turned me around to see I was crying. "It's my fault!" I cried hard as he pulled me into him. "Hey, hey, it's not your fault.."

"It will be okay.." he reassured as he grabbed my shoulders looking in my eyes. I sighed as I thought for a second. "Wheres my sister?"

"She had something big going on in school" he slightly smiled "oh, ok. I don't even have to ask about my parents.." I looked at him.

"Hey, let's focus on the good part!" I looked at him confused "I'm here!" He added as I shoved him to the side laughing.

"Your a pain in my ass!" I told him. "You like that I'm a pain in the ass!"

"Or like why else would you like me?" He sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes, as he then walked closer to me and we walked to the car.

We went out and got a beer, to celebrate, you could say that Daniel best friend, Josh, was drunk as he blurted out "Mia, didn't actually have anything for school! She just didn't want to see you, she says you abandoned her."

"Did she say that..?" I quietly asked Daniel. "Ava.." he said "did she say that!?" I asked as my voice cracked. "yeah.., she did."

I grabbed my belongings as I watched as Daniel pushed Josh. "Ava, wait!" Daniel yelled at me "For what!? My own sister thinks I like traded her off and shit! I took care of her sense she was in diapers, I helped with everything! I was there because our parents weren't! I let our parents hit me all the time cause I didn't want Mia to live with that! I did it all for her..and for her to what!? Just think J would abandon her, I'm not the person!" I cried

"Daniel, actually slightly agreed with what Mia said!" Josh slurred. "And now the only person I thought could be there for me isn't! I lost everything! My parents to alcohol, my best friend to suicide, the only 2 family members that loved me, my sister and my oldest brother, and now the person I've been depending on this whole time, you.."

Daniel tried to grab my arm but I stormed out and I hopped on my car, my eyes were watering. I was way over the speeding, I couldn't see anything until I seen the headlights and that was it...

-
Hey guys. Hope u enjoying this tbh Idek where this book is going.. but enjoy! Love yall!