𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 6

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

"I don't want to do this marriage''...Jiyeon announced, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and determination, causing Siwoo's eyes to widen in disbelief.

"What on earth are you even saying, Jiyeon? Guests have arrived, all the preparations are complete. What will they think? And what about your dad? He would be devastated''... Siwoo exclaimed, his words laced with concern and disbelief, as he tried to reason with her. Jiyeon smiled bitterly, her expression betraying the inner turmoil she was experiencing.

"If I don't do this, everything will shatter''... she confessed, her voice tinged with sadness as she revealed the weight of her decision. Siwoo frowned, his worry evident as she struggled to comprehend her sudden resolve, while Jin and Jimin shared a knowing glance smiling internally, silently acknowledging the gravity of Jiyeon's words.

"Where's Dad?"...Jiyeon inquired, her voice quivering with anxiety, as Siwoo gestured for her to step outside, too shocked to formulate a coherent response. Jiyeon walked outside, her steps faltering slightly, with Jin and Jimin following closely behind, and Siwoo trailing after them. They found Woojin engaged in conversation with Namjoon and Hobi, his expression serious and focused.

"Dad, we need to talk"... Jiyeon said, her voice trembling as she addressed her father, while Woojin's frown deepened, sensing the urgency in her tone as the impending wedding loomed over them.

In the meantime, Jackson arrived at the front gate and was immediately struck by the scene unfolding before him. Confusion clouded his expression as he observed everyone gathered there, their faces etched with frowns and tension. His gaze lingered on Jiyeon, who stood amidst them, adorned in a wedding gown, her presence adding to the perplexity of the moment.

''I don't want to this marriage''...Jiyeon repeated her words, her voice firm despite the tremble in her tone. Woojin's heavy frown deepened into a scowl as anger flared within him at her abrupt declaration.

"Are you out of your mind?".... Woojin snapped, his voice tinged with frustration and disbelief.

"I am in my senses, and I don't want this marriage''....Jiyeon asserted, her resolve unwavering in the face of her father's anger.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GUESTS ARE HERE. AND HERE YOU ARE STANDING JOKING!!"....Woojin's anger boiled over, his voice booming through the house, drawing the attention of everyone present. Jungkook and Tae emerged from their rooms, while Yoongi and Hobi jolted awake from their slumber on the couch, their senses on high alert...

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE FREAKING GUESTS! THAT'S YOUR HEADACHE, AFTER ALL YOU DIDN'T ASK ANY OF OUR OPINION ON THIS WEDDING! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM US. TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS MARRIAGE HAPPILY? NO, NO ONE IS HAPPY ABOUT THIS ONLY YOU AND MOM. ATLEAST KNOW WHAT WE FUCKING WANT''...Jiyeon's outburst reverberated through the room, her words filled with frustration and pent-up emotion.

"Why can't you do it? He's the best person who will take care of you, after all''...Woojin argued, attempting to reason with his daughter.

"Because I love someone else. And how can he take care of me and marry me happily when he loves someone else too?"...Jiyeon's confession left Woojin stunned, his expression shifting to one of bewilderment.

"You love someone? Who is it, and why didn't you tell me?"... Woojin's tone grew stern, his eyes boring into Jiyeon as she averted her gaze.

"You know him very well. And if I had told you, you would have killed him''... Jiyeon admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Jackson''...Jiyeon finally revealed after a moment of hesitation, her voice laced with sadness.

"JACKSON!"... Woojin's voice thundered, summoning the man in question, who appeared before them, his expression somber.