𝟏 .

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 .

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 day's I wish I would've been killed off by the dark lord if I knew I had to continue this bloody year with no tasks to do for him.

I never really enjoyed Hogwarts after 5th year. Partly because that's when I became a death eater for the dark lord and had to cut my freedom short. I didn't really have a choice anyway, my parents would do anything for any sort of power in their hold.

After that, I didn't know a reason to attend the school. I mean can you blame me though. All you hear is Harry Potter doing amazing things for the school or whining around from his "accomplishments." I think they all fall to his knee's and I'd say it was pathetic of how they base their personality all on him.

I'm surprised his trio didn't fall apart already. I'd get tired if everyone knew me as the chosen one's friend. I wouldn't really put too much hope into it though, one of them is going to die sooner or later.

The only reason I tolerate that school is because my mirrored best friend who's the exact same as me in many similar ways. Saige Malfoy. The name's familiar because of how she's the same blood as daddies boy, Draco Malfoy.

Their relationship is weird. I couldn't even explain it if my life depended on it, I don't judge though. Partly because Saige is my other half, the person who'd kill for me, literally.

She once almost did one of the unforgivable curses on Lorenzo Berkshire for cheating on me. She was so vivid, I couldn't explain her anger in words. When I told her the exact day it happened she stormed to his dorm and had him against the wall, putting a mark into his neck and threatening him to the pulp.

I remember he cheated on me with some ravenclaw, I wasn't even mad at him though. In fact I wasn't even sad, he was a bore and did nothing but complain and tell our business to the whole school. I cant even lie and say he wasn't bigger then any of my other relationships, I'll give him that.

He couldn't keep it in his pants for anything, it was honestly pathetic of how he came begging on his knee's for forgiveness and saying what a typical cheater would say to you. I pity'd him after mattheo said he would have his head for what he did.

He could've had him killed in the snap of his fingers but I told him it was fine, he was nothing but a distraction I needed from all the stress I had put on me from the dark lord, I moved past it like it was nothing but empty words.

There was someone at Hogwarts that I found always lurking at any given time and you couldn't figure them out even if you tried your hardest, Theodore Nott.

I know him because his parents are death eaters. I'm surprised he isn't one himself, I never seen him at any meetings or any sort of anything that dealt with the dark lord.