𝟐 .

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 .

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 .

I didn't expect this boy to occupy my mind since i've arrived here. Neither did I think that I'd be a teenage girl who just experienced what a real life crush feels like.

I don't know why I just blurred everything out when I laid eyes on him, it felt as if he was the only person in this world I can only breath around. It was a weird feeling that I never experienced before, nor did I wanna start.

I was only here for one thing and one thing only. Completing the dark lord's wishes then finally leaving this place once in for all. It's not like I didn't enjoy this place. I just feel like I been here for so long, I got tired of seeing the same old rusty castle that no longer interested me like it did when I was younger.

Now that I'm really looking back at the situation on the train, I realized how men make you feel, weak and a desperate seeking whore. My parents always told me if a guy ever made me feel like that, leave him alone and don't even try to figure him out, so that's what I've decided to do, leave him alone.

It's not like he was bad but I just felt like loosing all focus on everything in my life felt, good.

I didn't like that feeling at all, I knew it was bound to get me tortured or killed. But what's there to really live for? Nothing the human mind hasn't already did, or planning to do. I knew I was already too deep into this, once I was forced to torture a muggle in-front of my parents and the dark lord.

That was also my first ever kill, did I mention?.

I was only 14, way too young for a lot of people's likings, definitely was not a problem for the dark lord. I wont complain though, I like the feeling of overpowering people. I love the fear in their eyes the moment they realize there's no backing down, I guess I got sick of being controlled and pushed around so I decided to do something about it.

I think that's why I hate the feeling of loving someone and being together. You have to actually trust them and let your guard down, show them that feeling that no one truly craves for anymore. I've gotten used to the void of never having it, I don't mind anymore.

✮⋆˙

"Your a disgusting imbecile." I scoff lightly at the hungry boy sitting infront of me as food flys over to my side.

Crabb looks up at me to see if I was talking to him, I roll my eyes at his stupidity, what an idiot draco hangs out with.

"Yes, you. Who else?" I roll my eyes and lean my head against my arm that's resting against the rusted wood table that's slightly wobbling due to the hungry kids all over.