03 ┃ 白雪姫志望者

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑  白雪姫志望者

S N O W   W H I T E   W A N N A B E

-"𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒐?"

  "Oh, Izana! I didn't expect you to wake up so early! Meet my childhood friend Takemichi!" Kakucho waved towards the boy named Izana.

  "Hello Izana-san!" Takemichi waved towards the white-haired boy and passed a beaming smile. "Nice to meet you"

"Are you that one boy that Kakucho keeps talking about?"
"What-?"
"IZANA SHUT UP"
"It's nothing Takemichi, he's just joking"
"I'm not joking he-"
"Let's get out of here Takemichi"

"Wait!" kakucho turned his head towards Izana, "What?" kakucho said, obviously embarrassed by what just happened.
"Where are ya'll going without me?" Izana questions.
"We're just gonna hang out in the new coffee shop across the street."
"Can you take me with you?" Izana flashes a pair of puppy eyes to convince Kakucho.
"No"
"Who do you think you are Kakucho? You dare not listen to the commands of your leader?"
"I'm not a servant"

Takemichi interrupted the both before they could advance with this argument of theirs, "Of course Izana-san you can hang out with us!"

  "Hehehe" Izana laughs, "can you wait for me for 15 minutes?" he asks sheepishly
"Sure Izana-san!"

"Oh, this place is so pretty!" Takemichi exclaims.

  "Izana does not need to be so sticking to Takemichi like that," Kakucho thought, his face scrunching upwards

  "Izana does not need to be so sticking to Takemichi like that," Kakucho thought, his face scrunching upwards. This act did not go unnoticed by Izana as he started sticking even more towards Takemichi, glaring straight at him.
"This bastard"

( Author San is losing her mind )

  "Hey Takemichi," Kakucho called out to Takemichi, "So what do you wanna order?"
"Uhh.. I'll have the Hazelnut Mocha, and you?"
"I'll just have the Americano, and what about you Izana?"
"A Macchiato would be good"
"Alright then, I'll be back in 5 minutes"