07┃ どら焼き

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟕  どら焼き

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟕 どら焼き

D O R A Y A K I

[ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ]

-𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 followed Takemichi and Yamagishi who were practically running to get to another mini-game - the bowling alley. "Why are you guys so slow?" Yamagishi teases. "Oh really?" said the Haitani brothers catching up to them easily. "Hey-" takemichi yelped after the older haitani just picked him up.

"Hey-"

"PUT HIM DOWN BASTARD" the mizo gang shouts.

They were right.
They will steal him from them.

"NO!" they screamed running away from them.

"HEY!"
"GET BACK HERE"
"GIVE HIM BACK"
"ANNABELLE"

"It looks like a cat-and-mouse chase" kakucho thought, Izana seemed to have read his thoughts or something as he stated the same thing.

"So we gonna foll-" Before Izana could complete, Kakucho set off trying to catch up with them. "Hey-" "Are you betraying me Kakucho?!"

"Hey put him down," Makoto said panting, "Please"
"I couldn't hear you"
"PUT HIM DOWN ANNABELLE"
"HEY-"

"He ain't lying tho" Ran looked to the speaker of the voice, the same boy he was carrying around, Takemichi.

"That was so mean" Ran whines. "And he's supposed to be the mature one" rindou mutters. "You're supposed to be on my side, Rindou"
"Stop ignoring me rindou"

"Let's just go inside now" kakucho took hold of takemichi and placed him down. "Thank you kakucho" Takemichi wraps his arms around the taller boy's torso in an attempt to give him a bear hug. "Alright, alright, let's go now. We don't wanna miss out on anything" Kakucho recommended.

When Takemichi and his friends were a little ahead of them, Izana asked Kakucho about his tomato-looking face.

"W-what i-it's nothing I swear"
"You sure?"
"Yeah"
"Takemichi come look here! Kakucho might have caught a cold on the way here!"

Takemichi comes hurrying towards Kakucho.

"Kaku-chan are you okay?"
"Yeah I am don't worry"

Takemichi takes hold of Kakucho's face in between his hands and asks him the same question again, "Are you sure you are?". "Yeah, I am !" Kakucho shrugged off Takemichi's hands, even redder than before. "Kakucho you look like a tomato" Ran teases.
"I'll fucking kill you"