08.5┃ (ではない) 勝利

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 -  𝟎𝟖

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 -  𝟎𝟖.𝟓   (ではない) 勝利

( N O T )  A  W I N 

──𝑯𝒖𝒉? " takemichi was taken by a bit, he examined the boy taking notice of his height, " How is he so tall !? ".

" You look like you've seen a ghost " the boy commented, chuckling at the expression the -much- shorter male held. " You're really good at bowling, do you like bowling perhaps? " the boy simpers. " Wanna have a match? " 

Takemichi shook his head, collecting himself he said, " Sure! "

" You can go first, " the boy said as he went to the benches lined up nearby in long, drunken strands. " I'll sit here and watch "

" Alright then, " Takemichi positioned his legs as he dipped the bowling ball near his ankle and threw the ball towards the bowling pins. 

      CLAM ──

The sound of bowling pins hitting each other rang through Takemichi's ears as he opened his left eye to see the view.

" Ah shit " he cursed under his breath, disappointed that 1 bowling pin remained standing. "How many tries will each of us get? Oh wait what's your name? "

" Oh me? " the boy points a finger to himself, "Oh yeah it's me, sorry My name's Hakkai Shiba, and yours? "

" Takemichi, Takemichi Hanagaki. "

" That's a really pretty name you got, " the boy says as he cracks a smile. "And yeah about the tries, 4-no wait- 5 will be great "

" Okay, so I got 4 more left? "
" Yeah "

Takemcihi hums in response, positioning himself once again and-

    CLAM ──

" Yay! " he cheered as Hakkai lowered his head in disappointment. " Aww man . . . " he huffs out.

" Okay, I know you won " Takemichi puffs out his cheeks, folding his arms in a disappointing way " but you don't have to rub it in the face! you only won by a single strike! " 

" Hahah . . Okay " Hakkai lazily said as he patted Takemichi's head. " Wanna got to the Ferris wheel? or are you scared of them? " 

" HEY I'M NOT─! " Takemichi jerked his hands all over the place, hiding his embarrassed face, " I'M NOT! " 

" Then why don't we go there? " 

Takemichi calms himself down, "Should I go? or should I not go? I barely know this guy anyway " ─he reminded himself.

    I'M A BARBIE ──

Hakkai quickly pulls out his phone from his pocket and puts his hand near the phone, and starts whispering.

" AHAHA " Takuya burst out laughing, holding his stomach as if it's gonna help him much. " What was that ringtone ! " he jokes on seeing Hakkai's red face. 

" STOP LAUGHING ! " Hakkai shouts, shaking Takuya's shoulders and telling him to shut up. Takemichi on the other hand held his left arm over his mouth, speaking, trying to hold his laugh together. 

" HEY STOP LAUGHING ! " they screamed at Takemichi, upon which, he just couldn't control his laugh anymore and burst out laughing.

" Get yourself together " Takuya looks at Takemichi who's lying on the ground, holding his stomach and laughing like crazy. " People are giving us weird looks "

" haha . . . right I'll try, " Takemichi says, dusting off his clothes, using Takuya as a support to stand up. " Here ! now I'm all together "

Takuya lowers his tone, "Do you wanna go to the Ferris Wheel with this guy? ". Takemichi lowers his tone too, " I don't even know this guy well and the others must be waiting for us too "

Takuya fakes out a cough, " I'm sorry but we can't go with you to the Ferris Wheel and our friends must be waiting for us so we have to go now " 

" Oh, It's fine " Hakkai grabbed a bowling ball, " My friends just called me, they're asking me to come back too. We'll meet again, bye! " and with that, he went to the restroom to clean his hands.

" We should get going too, " Takemichi says and waits for a reply but simply receives a " hmm " followed by a nod.

" What took you guys so long? " Ran questions, his hands in his pockets. Rindou places his hand on Takemichi's shoulder, startling him a bit. " Oh hi Rin-kun " 

" Rin-kun ?! " Rindou holds Takemichi's shoulders, " what was that ! "

" Uh . . . Rin-kun? why? what happened? you don't like it? " Takemichi immediately starts bombing Rindou with questions. 

" Wait. wait wait. " Rindou stops Takemichi from asking any more questions. " Calm down, I don't have a problem with it "

" Oh no if you have a problem I won't say it again! "
" I don't have a problem with it "
" you sure? "
" Yeah "

Izana fakes a cough, " We've decided that we're gonna go to the Ferris wheel next, wanna join? " he asks Takuya and Takemichi.

" Sure! Why not? "

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 

ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵉᵈⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ