4 ఌ

Kiri pov *
I glanced over to Lo'ak who was now giggling under his breath after seeing how stoned I was. he was keeping a hand held over his mouth trying not to cause a fuss from laughing . i start to chuckle with him as tsireya, rotxo and aonung begin to giggle as-well. I notice Lo'ak point a finger to behind me, I turn slowly and im met eye to eye with a , well.. cranky neteyam.
Ooohhh boy here we fucking go.
His stare burns straight through my soul bro..
"Seriously Kiri, first day of school and you're fucking high? Are you kidding me? Is it on you? Where'd you get it?" He says starting to ravage at my bag trying to feel for the substance.
"Neteyam stop freaking outttt" i say half laughing and half..high..
I feel neteyam grip my arm and face me towards him. " don't freak out? What the fuck Kiri look at your god damn eyes! They're red as shit man! And you know what? if it's not yours it could have been laced or something, it's so dangerous, fuck!. ..you're such an idiot!" I can feel the frustration coming off of him, so I decide to not answer and keep quiet.. because when neteyam is angry, you don't even wanna try and one up him on what he says...
I start to feel everyone at our table stare at our overly loud but quiet conversation.
Older brothers, am I right?.
suddenly Rotxo decides to speak up.
Good one rotxo..good one..

"neteyam, listen it was mine but there's nothing in it, just plain old weed, she'll be right-" he says starting to laugh , but instantly silents down when he makes sudden eye contact with an very angry neteyam.
he looks back down at his lunch and begins to eat it, no one else daring to say anything until he calms down abit.. abit fucking dramatic I reckon ..
when it's silent and no one says anything neteyam just happens to get even more pissed.
What does this boy want bro.
Neteyam stands up and slams his hand on the table.
"Fuck this" he whisper yells and grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulder. He begins to storm off.
Lo'ak looks at us, scanning everyone's expressions noticing no one is planning to get up.. in all seriousness fair enough, I wouldn't either..
Loak hesitated but he decided he'll go see if he can help neteyam..
" I've got thi-" he begins to say before aonung interrupts him.
" eat, I'll go."
he says grabbing his bag and moving lo'aks container of lunch back to him, they exchange a Quick Look And with that aonung was off to follow a cranky neteyam.
everyone looked at each other in confusion .. tsireya and rotxo thought it was actually really random how aonung would do something like that, especially since he barely knew the boy. Loak was also confused but was more than happy to continue eating his lunch and chit chat with the group for the rest of lunch..he'd just check up on neteyam once they got home.. hopefully.

* netayams pov *
I speed walk up to my locker and beep the code in and swing it open, the locker door hitting the one next to mine from such force of me swinging so hard, I shove my books inside and start rambling for my math book for next period. Fucking maths. Awesome.
when suddenly I see two feet peering behind my locker door, i groan under my breath and slam the locker shut. Im then faced with a concerned or.. confused ?aonung .. he just looks down at me.. looks me up and down and then back into my angry gaze.. , he knew I was pissed so he just had an eyebrow raised like.. idk as if I'm going to speak first. I glance at him briefly at him and look back at my now closed locker.
I figured after the eternity of god damn silence that he wanted me to speak up first, so as cranky as I was I did so, just to end the awkward silence that HE started..
"What do you want" I mumble, trying not to sound so mean but I was just so pissed at my sister for being such an immature fuck. ( I love her but god damn)
"you alright forest boy" aonung asks caringly , with his thick as shit accent. God it was kinda hot. No not now neteyam we're angry.
"I'm fine, just my sister is such a dumbass sometimes, seriously she couldn't have waited a few more hours."
I feel aonungs head tap against the locker and his breath against my shoulder as he releases a sigh from his mouth In confusion on what to say next, without pissing me off even more.
"Does she always do that " he asks concerned.
"Do what?" I mumble back
"Well, you know.. smoke? " he says hesitantly , he looks me dead in the eyes. I look back up to him and exhale harshly, ready to just vent and let out my feelings to this boy I barely really knew. Whatever.
"more than she should yes, but fucks sakes at school ? god I don't care if she does it ...just not here, because if she gets caught, it'll bring down the whole families repu fucking tation.." I say angrily.
aonung nods in understanding, turning his head slightly trying to read my body language and my face.. he decides to try and settle how angsty I'm feeling about the weed she smoked.
"listen teyam..I don't know if this will help at all..but I've known rotxo since I could even start remembering things. He's not a bad guy, he's quite a softie actually and I know personally that he'd never give her something like that if it could be potentially dangerous for her, he's safe like that, and it's not strong weed teyam. Plus he wouldn't have given it to her if she said no ...okay?" He says softly and reassuringly. I look up at him surprised by the new nickname, I didn't wanna think to much of it but For some reason it calmed me down some. I close my locker door and begin to walk back to the cafeteria, aonung right next to me ready to hear whatever I needed to say.. I think to myself for a moment before speaking again.
"Rotxo doesn't look like a bad guy, that's not what I'm trying to imply but it's just Kiri, I don't want her getting into trouble and fucking herself over with the weed again.." ..
he looks at me puzzled as he opens the cafetiera doors and letting me head in first.. I smile at him as a thank you and walk in, him following right next to me, he continues the conversation.
"I get that and it's understandable, but teens will be teens, said so by a teen myself" he chuckles, and I can't help but sigh laugh with him.

we turn the corner and head back over to the table, , only 10 minutes left of lunch and then I'm off to maths. Good thing nung is in that class though, I'll have someone to talk too..

why the fuck did I just call him nung, are u fucking stupid neteyam stop with this foolish business.

I notice Kiri flash me a small smile as I sit back down next to her..
"Sorry" I say silently so only she can hear me.
She looks back to me and stuffs a dumpling im her mouth
"It's okay teyam, don't stress it" she says all mumbling because her mouth was full
And I couldn't help but laugh and how stupid she looked.
we continue chatting some and the bell ignites through the cafeteria.
I continue talking to Kiri when I notice aonung get up in the corner of my eye, I thought he was just gonna head off to class, but he makes his way around the table and my eyes meet with his
aonung grasps his hand against my shoulder and I look up at him,
"Let's go forest boy" he smiles.
I just look at him for a second before shaking myself back into reality
"Oh sh- yeah maths, yeah let's go..we'll see you guys later yeah?"
we exchange goodbyes and aonung and I head off to math class, and I hear tsireya giggle behind me as I walk off with aonung ..
I wonder what's up with that?

____________________________________
word count - 1415 words

𝐀𝐍 : 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐌𝐅G.
💔
I'm back now and I'll try my best to keep up with posting.. if you read this give me suggestions on what should happen next, this chapter was more Kiri and neteyam pov so lmk who's povs you wanna see next before I change it up back to 3rd person..

What's happening with aonung and neteyam? Why'd he help neteyam out if it's something he wouldn't do? .. well we'll find out😯😯

ANYWAYS TY FOR REASING IF YOU DID I APPRECIATE IT SM❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

author,, out.