⇢ 3 ⇠

This story is collaborated with @AmaraUk. We are going to use the same title and plot but everything else is going to be different like the writing styles and etc. This will be a friendly competition between us to see which story will get more recognition.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Do I have to go by myself?" Jin insisted.

"Yes, Jin, I have things to attend to, so I will have to leave you today. But I will be back when the meeting ends," Yoongi stated firmly, not budging from his decision.

Jin sighed before nodding understandingly, accepting Yoongi's response.

He knew that sometimes Yoongi had other commitments and he couldn't always rely on him to accompany him everywhere.

Jin enters the room, his eyes scanning the faces and names printed on the name tags. He takes a deep breath as he walks towards the center of the room, shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries with the cast and crew.

As always, he maintains his distance, his politeness masking his true feelings.

As Jin makes his way through the room, he can't help but notice one particular face standing out from the crowd. The female lead, Skylar Lawson, catches his eye. Her vibrant smile and captivating eyes drawing him in.

Despite her friendly demeanor, Jin can't help but feel uncomfortable around her.

Skylar, noticing Jin's gaze, approaches him with a warm smile. "Hi, I'm Skylar Lawson, the female lead. You must be Jin, right?" she asks, extending her hand.

Jin, taken aback by her friendly gesture, shakes her hand and stammers, "Uh, yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Skylar."

Skylar chuckles softly and replies, "The pleasure is all mine, Jin. I've heard so much about your talent and I'm excited to work alongside you in this project. I have a feeling we'll make a great on-screen pair."

Jin smiles. He still didn't overcome his initial discomfort. "Thank you," he responds, his nerves starting to increase. "I'm looking forward to working with you too."

As the casts continue to interact, Skylar becomes a bit more touchy-feely, reaching out to touch his arm or brush her fingers against his shoulder. Jin instinctively recoils, his face remaining composed but his heart racing inside.

He can't help but wonder what she wants, but he knows it's not what he wants.

Determined to maintain a professional atmosphere, Jin remains polite and distant, avoiding any personal conversations or interactions. He grits his teeth, determined not to let Skylar's advances affect his work.

Throughout the meeting, Jin keeps his focus on the script, analyzing the scenes and ensuring that he is fully prepared for his role of the protagonist. Despite the discomfort, he remains committed to the success of the film, knowing that his performance is what matters most.

Unfortunately, this film was a romantic story, and Skylar was his lover in it, which meant that they would have to be together more often for the film. As the shooting progresses, Jin will find himself spending more time with Skylar on and off set.

They would have to rehearse intimate scenes, have dinner together, and even attend promotional events as a couple. Jin tried his best to not think about that for now and separate fiction from reality, reminding himself that it was all part of the job.

Deep down, however, he couldn't shake off the unease that would grow with each passing day.

Jin will find solace in immersing himself in his character, using his role as a shield to distance himself from Skylar's advances. He channels his emotions into his performance, pouring his energy into creating a believable on-screen chemistry while keeping his personal boundaries intact.