Chapter 27

I'm ready to end this, so I'm gonna hurry and publish the last chapters before my sister kills me. She's waiting on me to go to McDonald's with her sksksk

***

Chan and I took off running in our wolf forms towards the cave.

Or rather--

Chan took off running and eventually decided I was too slow, and grabbed me by my scruff to carry me the rest of the way.

And I think that was the fastest we'd ever arrived at the cave.

When Chan carried me inside, he carefully set me down on the blanketed haystack. He gently licked my scruff, flattening my hair and also giving some soothing licks after the long run while I laid down to rest.

"How do you feel, love?" He asked as he pressed his nose against mine, offering a doggo kiss to me.

"Like I just got married to the love of my life." I said with a little giggle.

He crooned softly at my words, before he licked my jaw and nibbled on my ear.

"Me too." He mumbled as he laid down beside me, continuing to groom me lovingly. "It took longer than it should've. I'm glad that we finally got married though."

I purred my agreement, contently laying my head in his back as we curled up together. I enjoyed my mate's grooming, up until his licks neared my belly. The alpha grunted softly as he rolled himself up and sniffed my belly, his ears perking up and his tail wagging as he checked out my noticeably pregnant belly.

"You look so pretty, love." He crooned, as he moved to lick my cheek. I purred at him louder, loving the praise and sweet touches. He changed to his human form, smiling at me as he leaned in to kiss me on my furry head. "I love you." He mumbled as he gently scratched me behind my ear.

I changed to my human form and rolled onto my back, reaching over to hold my mate's bare thigh as his hands moved from behind my ear to gently entangle in my hair. He leaned down and kissed my lips, as his other hand went to settle on my waist. His hand gently swept over my belly, feeling it over how much bigger it had gotten over the time he'd been gone. I smiled as he laid down beside me again and his lips moved to my neck. His mating bite was gone, after the time he'd been away from me. I shivered as his tongue darted out to appreciate my neck, as his hand slid down from my belly to my hip.

"I love you too." I mumbled back as he kissed at my neck. He smiled at me as his hand gently rubbed my hip, solely being touchy just to be touchy. His sweet moves had no other intent behind them as his hand moved down to my thigh and gently picked it up, letting it curl around his waist as he slipped between my legs. He kissed my chest and crooned a bit louder, looking happy and content as he got to hold me.

"I missed you so much." He said as he planted a few more kisses on my chest, trailing down to my belly to appreciate my baby bump some more.

"I missed you too." I purred, giggling as he nuzzled our pup.

"You've gotten so big since I last saw you." He crooned softly, smiling as he planted a big kiss right under my belly button. Honestly, I didn't know if he was talking to me or the pup.

I smiled as I propped myself up on my elbows, observing my mate as he cuddled with my belly.

"So." I giggled. "How satisfied are you with your purchase now?"

He glanced up at me, before he picked himself and crawled up my body. Smiling back at me as he swooped in for a kiss, before he pecked me on the forehead.