to anyone still reading this fic...

hello lol. it's been a loooooong while since i've been here, but i wanted to come and offer some good news!!

i have plans to rewrite and complete this story! i was hesitant to post this out bc i'm not sure when exactly the rewrite will begin, but i've started fleshing everything out already in my notes app, so hopefully soon! i 100% plan to complete the fic this time lmao.

my reason for leaving it unfinished was that i didn't have the motivation to write anymore. it wasn't something i was enjoying, and uni was making it way more stressful than it needed to be so i dropped the hobby altogether. however, every time i watch tmr i get flashbacks to when i first wrote this story and came up with the idea of tiago and how similar he was to me and i get sad that i never finished his story. so now i'm doing it!

bear with me please lol, i'm really gonna try but i make no promises for the first update. i won't edit yet (since idk about updates), but i'm just putting this here to let anyone who's still here know that the fic is officially back in the works! i hope i can do it justice like my heart desires.

anyway, to keep you satisfied, here's a little workshopped playlist for you :)
(i say workshopped bc i'm likely to change it at least a little)
(also ignore the errors in some titles lol, i was thinking on the fly)

anyway, to keep you satisfied, here's a little workshopped playlist for you :)(i say workshopped bc i'm likely to change it at least a little)(also ignore the errors in some titles lol, i was thinking on the fly)

[ https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2xVxzyc1aPlpOXsGMu93dH?si=YTmnTZD4SqyXC0GRCAN0kA&pt=4ab855aa24aac5bb9e3289f13c10df1e&pi=a-Lin72gNXTX2z ]

hope you look forward to the rewrite!! <3