Mommy

Lola POV
"Why bully a kid? Is that why you are asking for the mother?"I heard myself ask.Yeah I know,I just said I hate kids.But what again I hate is someone bullying the weak.

"Mommy!"I heard the kid's voice.Of course that wouldn't be me,I turned only to find no one.On turning I was met by that smile that would bring warmth to someone's heart.Ooh, so it was me." Mommy,Cyril missed you."Already he was shaking my arm.Wait ,I do not remember having a kid, and so f**king cute.Maybe the kid was alone and he was acting,I would just follow the script.I knelt to show the mother and son that I was the little guy mommy. On giving the kid a short glance,HOLLY MOLLY🙀🙀 realization dawned on me.Look at those eyes similar to my brother's.
"

Instead of arguing,l will just buy the whole hotel for my son," I entered the mum's defence system.I don't know why,it just felt right .The cute boy just stared at me.The boy's mother looked at me and just left.I don't know, maybe she sensed the nobility in my air. Just after they had left I felt warm hug on my knees.
"Mommy!"The little fella called out.Wait,I thought he was acting,know how do you guys explain this ."Little fella,I am not your mo..."
"Young master,we have been looking for you everywhere." I was interrupted by a man's voice.On turning I found six men in black suit looking at the boy."Young master,your father asked us to take you with us.I am sorry ma'am if  our young master caused you trouble."The Man held out his hand to the boy but in return he was given a hard glare.
"Mommy can I stay a little longer with you? Please 😔😔?"How could I refuse such a cute boy.Something was not right ,I have always hated kids but this ,I felt like giving him my all.
"Lola!"I heard Harry's voice."I have been looking for you.Our target has arrived." He came to where we were standing.He gave me a glance and then the boy.He was about to say something but stopped. 
"Little fella,this mommy has to go.Duty calls."I said this readying to go.Harry gave me the eye of 'what are you hiding, explain yourself'.There was nothing to explain, or was there? The boy grabbed my hand.He was not going to let it go.
"Little fella,go to your daddy,he is waiting.I will look for you later."I said knowing it was a lie.Seriously, how the hell would you look for someone's child.I had my face to save.The boy obediently let go and followed the men .   I went to my brother and gave him that one warm hug I missed." I missed you too big sis.Let us go, the team is waiting."
With that I followed my thoughts on the boy.Why did he give me a familiar feeling?And wait why did his facial features look somehow familiar?