Disclaimer

Hello! Thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate it!

In this story Gabriel is still Hawk Moth, because I don't like that Shadow Moth-or-Monarch-thingy. It's after the season 3 finale and before season 4. Oh, and Gabriel did fix the peacock Miraculous, so Nathalie is alright and not dying! AND LUKANETTE IS STILL TOGETHER!!! Also, Marinette became the guardian and Master Fu lost his memory.

I don't know why I hate Adrienette and love Lukanette. I also love Lukadrienette and Kagadrienette. I don't know why. I'm weird. Do any of y'all out there also don't like Adrienette? I do like Marichat and Ladynoir, though. And Ladrien...............you already know the answer.

Aaaaaand I'm not really good in writing stories, but I try to make it as dark and angsty (is that a word..?) as possible :)) So I think I'll change the story once in a time pretty much.

AND English is not my first language, so maybe you've already noticed ;).

I'm sorry if you have to wait for a chapter sometimes, but I try to post as soon as possible. But again, I'm sorry if it happens. I have a busy life. School, homework, and I also want to make time for family and friends... luckily the holidays in my country are coming up. About one week left! 

Maybe a bit off topic, but if you want to chat with someone, you could always send me a message! I like interacting with new people :D

Enjoy the story! :)