4. Sherlock Time

"There must be some force that does not want us to meet. I'm sure"

It all makes sense when she couldn't even get her number to message her as nobody had her number. She could have written a note but her handwriting is awful and she's wants to make a good first impression.

The more she thought about Mandy, the more she realized both are quite similar in personality.

It was then Thoma actually started using her brain cells to remember anything that connects any dots. Did she ever make a wish? She did think about Thoma a lot when she was in her original body. Did her curiosities manifest into this strange scenario?

Or maybe, just maybe, she was Thoma all along and her being Mandy was a fever dream?

Thoma's intense delusion surprised herself.

She then proceeded to break into Mandy's home as that was the only logical step she could take next. She waited in the closet for Mandy to enter her room.

From her closet she watched Mandy study, watch anime and even draw pictures of Bombshell.

"Hey, wait a minute" Thoma started introspecting. "These are things I do. Does it mean Mandy's body might not have Thoma's spirit?"

She opened the closet to reveal herself only when she saw Mandy dropping dead.

"Man this is getting annoying I swear."

Thoma looks around the house for clues but there was nothing suspicious that stood out. This made Thoma more suspicious.

It almost seemed like Mandy only seems to follow a default habit schedule and sparks of her personality is talked about only when Thoma is asleep.

Thoma then wondered how she goes to sleep.

She went to class the next day and set up a camera facing herself. She came earlier and was sitting on a seat and faced the window.

As she was looking at eye candies she heard a female voice and before she could respond, she realized she had slept in the blink of an eye.

She went home and proceeded to watch the recording holding her hello kitty plushie tight. Bombshell was also there with her for moral support.

She learnt that she falls dead just like Mandy. And Mandy does seem to behave like her when she falls dead.

"There must be only one possibility. We both must be the same person."