5. Bombshell to the rescue

"There must be only one possibility. We both must be the same person."

To be even more sure, she started to write whatever she remembered from her dreams when she woke up. She also proceeded to stalk Mandy and learnt that her dreams are basically just herself being awake in the other body.

As she started to write about her dreams more and more, she also started to write about her dreams when she woke up from Mandy's body and everything made perfect sense. She became so good at journaling that it helped her be conscious and aware of the body she is when she makes the jump to the other body.

Eventually, getting the hang of it, she started to keep Thoma's body at home during mornings since she is nocturnal. And when she comes home as Mandy, she makes the swap to Thoma's body and enjoys watching series/shows even more.

Best part is Thoma does not even need to study because Mandy studies in the mornings during class.

But there was a lingering concern of safety of  the other body when she is out and about. The other body would not even be able to recognize if she is dragged away some where when asleep. Or worse, the body might just be lying down when it needs to pee.

The only being that knows about her secret is Bombshell.

"Maybe, Bombshell can help me if I ask him earnestly"

At this point, it can be inferred that our Thoma has evolved into a clown(s) but what can we say? This is a ridiculous scenario to begin with.

Thoma did ask Bombshell to which he just purred and went away like the emotional traitor he is.

However, next day Mandy's body was awake when Thoma had not even gone to sleep yet.

They both locked eyes awkwardly as Mandy asked earnestly, "can you help me?"

Confused Thoma replies just "yes" with the most confused face known to mankind.

Mandy then reveals she has memory loss and does not remember what had happened so far.

This angered Thoma as it would confirm that she is a delusional clown and Thoma is not someone who backs down easily.

She gathers all the diaries where she had written about her dreams and daily events after body swapping. She puts them down in front of Mandy as if they were fodder for the cattle.

"Before you open any of these diaries, I want you to tell me. Who are you?"