SISTER'S PERSUASION

The tension between Anna and Elsa reached a boiling point as Anna pushed Elsa into a room and locked the door. "Anna, are you serious? I can't believe you locked me in here," Elsa exclaimed, her frustration evident in her voice. "Yes, you gave me no other choice," Anna responded, matching Elsa's frustration with equal intensity. "Anna, don't be ridiculous. Open the door," Elsa demanded, attempting to open the door herself. "I am not. You never listen to me. I never wanted to do this," Anna explained, her voice tinged with a mix of frustration and regret as she tried to calm Elsa down and make her understand the reasons behind her actions.

"Open the door, Anna. I am telling you for the last time," Elsa gritted her teeth, frustration evident as she banged on the door. "Elsa, I am, too telling you that for the last time. I won't open the door, no matter what. Please just calmly think about it one more time. I only want your happiness," Anna pleaded, doing her best to make her sister understand her intentions and the reasoning behind her actions. "Anna, I am trying to understand you, but you are making it difficult for me," Elsa said in a soft voice, attempting to bridge the gap between them. "Thank you for understanding me, but I'll open the door when the time is right, so please try to understand me," Anna replied with a pleading voice, showcasing her deep concern for Elsa's well-being.Elsa's heart raced as she tried to reason with Anna, "Anna, wait, no. This is not the right time. You are just rushing things. It would be better if you think rationally," she said with panic, knowing Anna's impulsive nature. Anna, caught in the heat of the moment, paused for a brief second, torn between her emotions and Elsa's plea for reason.

The room fell silent as Anna contemplated her next move, the weight of her decision hanging in the air.Anna took a moment to ponder, her mind drifting as she considered Elsa's request. With no immediate reply from Anna, Elsa spoke softly, "Anna, now please open the door." Startled by Elsa's words, Anna was jolted back to the present and firmly exclaimed, "NO." "W--WHAT. What do you mean NO," Elsa exclaimed in surprise. "No means No. I am not going to open the door. And I may be not thinking rationally, but I am thinking emotionally," Anna asserted, not falling into Elsa's trap."Huff. Elsa breathed out and said in a calm voice, "Anna, I understand your emotions. Let's talk this through together."NO, there's no need to chat. You always say you'll tie the knot later, but it never happens. I'm doing this for your own good. Stop being so logical all the time," Anna insisted, trying to convince her sister.Anna started to storm off, unmoved by Elsa's pleas. Elsa's anguished voice rang out, "ANNA! OPEN THE DOOR! ANNA! STOP BEING AN EMOTIONAL FOOL!"