REGAL YEARNING

Anna stopped in her tracks and admitted, "Yeah, you're right. I am an emotional fool. But..."Anna paused dramatically, her voice heavy with emotion, and said, "I'm making this choice for your sake. Even if it upsets you, I'll always choose what's best for you," she emphasized with a mix of determination and compassion. After saying that, Anna walked off and left a shouting Elsa behind. "ANNA. COME BACK. OPEN THE DOOR. ANNA. ANNAAA." Elsa said, banging the door, trying her level best to break free.

Elsa's voice wavered as she slid down, whispering, "Anna, love and marriage, they're like a tangled web, not as simple as they seem."Elsa's words quivered with emotion as she slumped against the door, her eyes reflecting a mix of longing and uncertainty. "I've been Queen for so long that I have never allowed myself to truly love someone or be loved by someone." she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "When it comes to marriage, I want someone I'd be willing to give up everything for, not just a passing acquaintance." She drew her legs close to her chest. Elsa's sobs echoed in the room as she buried her face in between her legs, tears flowing freely. The weight of her unspoken emotions seemed to consume her, releasing in a torrent of raw, heartfelt tears.

Elsa's voice trembled with anguish as she poured out her heart, tears streaming down her face. "Before I could even stand, I was burdened with responsibilities and expectations. Before I could handle myself, I was already handling pressures. Before I could even fathom my own needs, I was immersed in the affairs of the state. Before I could even question, I was solving. And before I can even live, I am lost," she uttered between heart-wrenching sobs, each word heavy with the weight of her struggles. Elsa's voice quivered with raw emotion as she poured out her heart, "I want someone who would make me break all the rules for them. Someone who would lift the burden off. Someone who would make me alive again. Someone who would find my lost emotion." Her words carried a profound sense of longing and vulnerability, revealing the depth of her yearning for a connection that could breathe life back into her soul.

Elsa's voice quivered as she fought back the tears threatening to spill. With a determined look in her eyes, she took a deep breath, steadying herself before speaking. "When I see you out there, laughing and enjoying life without a care in the world, a part of me feels a pang of jealousy," Elsa confessed, her words heavy with emotion. She continued, her heartache evident in her every word, "I long for that carefree existence, to experience joy without the weight of my royal responsibilities pressing down on me. But these duties, they consume me, leaving little room for my own happiness, my own freedom."

Elsa's tears flowed freely, mirroring the pain in her heart as she struggled to voice her inner turmoil. Through her sobs, she spoke with raw honesty, "I get why you want me to find someone who will look after me like Kristoff does for you. A part of me craves that, too, but another part of me is filled with doubt. Can I truly love them and be there for them when they need me?" She then expressed, "But just finding someone and getting married isn't what I want. I want to find that special person who brings me peace in times of restlessness, happiness in moments of despair, hope when I feel lost, strength when I'm weak, light in the darkness, and who becomes my whole world when I feel lifeless."

In the midst of her emotional turmoil, a faint knock on the door interrupted the silence. Elsa's heart raced as the faint knock on the door echoed through the room, sending a shiver down her spine. She hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with thoughts of who could be on the other side. With a deep breath, she wiped away her tears, trying to compose herself before facing the unknown visitor. As she slowly made her way to the door, her hands trembled slightly, betraying her inner turmoi. With a mix of fear and anticipation, she turned the doorknob and pulled the door open, revealing Anna standing there, her eyes a storm of emotions - concern, determination, and a hint of mystery.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late, guys.

I hope you all are enjoying the story. If you find mistakes or want me to improve my writing skills, please comment.