♡12. 𝙔-𝙔𝙤𝙪... 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙚!♡

(Unpopular Opinion: I have a Feminine Urge to change Carmilla Carmine into Carmillo Carmine)

No One's POV:

He looks familiar... In a Bad way

But that thought you had didn't bother you from admiring his face. "OH MY SATAN! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!" You held his hands and shook it. 

"Hi! It's so Nice to Meet you Mr Radio! I can't believe that I have missed such a charming looking man these years" Alastor chuckled and patted your head.

"Rosie! You've never told me that Hell has such lovingly dear before!" Rosie laughed as well. "Well, not everyone can get a piece of this Darling easily yeah? She's Hell's purest Succubi! She's just a sweetheart!" You chuckled by Rosie's compliment.

You clapped your hands together and walked beside Vox. "Let me introduce you to Vox, Mr Radio! He was a Radio Host too!" Alastor tilted his head, staring at Vox. 

He narrowed his eyes, analyzing the TV demon. "Ah yes! Alastor, a pleasure Sir! Quite a Pleasure!" He shook Vox's hand firmly. "Ah, the pleasure is mine... Heh, Mr Radio, sir" Vox chuckled nervously.

When you heard Alastor's name, your heart stopped beating for a second, then looked at him terrified.

"Alastor?..." You mumbled, he seems to notice and fixed his bow. 

"Why yes, My dear! I'm doing broadcast down here in Hell as well! You might of heard of me once or more! But I must say, you DO quite remind me of a certain someone..." He quickly went near you, face to face, smiling widely. 

"Did we perhaps known each other before?" Your eyes widen in horror, as beams of sweat appeard on your forehead, remembering those days being kiddnapped in the Human World in Alastor's alive days.

"Hey, you alright?" Vox patted your shoulder. You stared back and then at Alastor, who titled his head amused by your expression. "Yes! Yes of course!... I uh-... But I remembered that I have to do something! I-I must leave" 

Alastor raised an eyebrow. "Why the rush? We just met! It's the best moment to get to know eachother Dear! Oh! I didn't quite catch your name now that I think about it" 

"You don't have to know! I-I... Rosie! I need to go and see Mrs Carmine! See ya!" You quickly left the Emporium, stumbling on the entrance a bit.

"What!? N/n!!" Rosie just watched you leave and placed a set of tea on the table. "Jeez, such a confusing girl! I love her for it but sometimes I just don't know what's going on inside her tasty head!"

Alastor hummed in curious about you, and then sat on a seat. "So, Vox. Do you know that chraming girl's name? I believe it's rude just to call her by girl all the time" Vox, who was new to all of this, told your name without much doubt.

"Ahhh~... I see"

【☆☆☆】

"May I ask where did you get this?"

Carmillo sat in his office desk as he examined the Angelic Steel that doesn't belong to his brand. You stared at the table and then back at the giant man. 

"I got it in the Extermination! It glows so pretty! So I took it!... Since the Exorcist doesn't wants it anymore? Does... Does that make sense?" You lied and Carmillo just nodded his head in knowledge after hearing your side of the story. 

"I see. And, you want to reform this spear into a pair of weapons that are more suitables for hand to hand combat?" You nodded your head repeatedly until your head felt a bit dizzy. 

Carmillo sweatdropped, he believes that you weren't the smartest, instead, you gave him a silly and dense vibe. "Yes! It's better if you could also make the steel stiletto boots for kicks, please..." 

He remains in silent and nodded. "Very well. I believe you have a reason for it then" You nodded and one of Carmillo's Daughter Odette, served you a cup of tea. 

"Thank you Miss" Odette just nodded and walked away. "Well, I don't work for free. You'll have to pay me once the weapon is done" you thought about it, and remembered that Carmine crafted weapons aren't cheap, you pursed your lips.

"I don't... Have that much money..." The man has seen your hesitant and sighed. 

"I believe so, I'm not asking you to pay immediatly. You can pay it once you gathered the money, it's ok. I won't pressure you" He patted your head and walked you out of the building.

"I'll inform you by letter once we finish" You nodded and thanked him after getting into the elevator. 

【☆☆☆】

You walked down the street of the Pentagram City, looking around nervously.

Maybe... I should evacuate to other Rings? But... His Majesty just informed me that I must stay here as a punishment until Charlie finishes building the Hotel... The Earth! The Human World's an option! But there's still psychopaths like him...

Just then, a shadow appeard behind you, and spoke in a Radio Filtered voice. "Y/n L/n, the one and Only Succubi"

Your breath hitched when you heard his voice, you slowly turned back and was faced with Alastor.

¡¡¡囧囧囧!!!! MUR MUR!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

That was your expression of fear right now. A mix of helplessness, pitifulness and awkwardness. "Lemme Go, please... S-Stay Away from meh..." You walked on the street like a frightened wobbly spaghetti.

You didn't have the weapon so you stand no chance against this soon to be Overlord. Alastor, who chuckled by your spaghetti walk, grabbed your wrist and pull you towards him. 

"Did you know how long I've been searching you? You've disappeared without any notice first. And here I thought what I've all done with you was just me hallucinating" He gripped forcefully on your shoulders, making your coat stain of black blood by his fingers which was digging inside your flesh.

"Ow..." You cried out in pain. "I've always throught that I would never find anyone that'll caught my interest. But that's when I met you, and we're back together here in Hell! Isn't it just the destiny, Darling?" You quivered, hearing him saying non-stop. 

"Oh, Miss Y/n. Charmed to see thou hither" A deep but graceful voice was heard, both you and Alastor turned to see the one and only Zestial. The eldest Overlord. 

He narrowed his 4 eyes and quickly understood this situation. "Mr Zestial!" You exclaimed, gaze was yelling out for help silently.

–*BIG STOMACH GRUMBLE*–

You blushed in embarassment and Zestial Chuckled by the sound your stomach made, Alastor blinked unsymetrically. 

"O-Oops... Sorry, I didn't eat anything today yet... Mr Zestial... Could you um... You know... Because I'm low on cash... Haha" Zestial shift silently towards you and moved Alastor's grip out.

"Tis an Honor to give such... Wonderful Mistress as thou a treat. Of course, I'll doth it fain" He traced his gigantic hands on your shoulder, protectively. You gripped on his cloak, for a string of secure, Zestial just blinked and smiled charmingly as ressures you.

I hope... I won't ever see or meet him again...

(YEAH WHAT I PUT AT LAST WAS A BIG FUCKING JOKE)