♡39. 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋! 𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙀!♡

(Fun fact: If you like HxH, read my new Story! I'm really desperated)

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

█▓▒▒░░░NON-CON░░░▒▒▓█

█▓▒▒░░░FINGERING░░░▒▒▓█

█▓▒▒░░░ALASTOR IN GENERAL░░░▒▒▓█

█▓▒▒░░░BLACK TENTACLES░░░▒▒▓█

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

No One's POV:

"And so!...*Munch Munch* I really like Clowns! Because they are funny!... *Munch Munch* And Hot!"

You ate the 5th plate of Omelette as Odette and Clara widen their eyes in shock by the amount of food you could consume. "So like... Why are Clowns hot again?" Clara asked and Odette shrugged in confusion.

Ah right, I forgot that they don't know who's Hisoka Morow...

Carmillo sighed helplessly with a smile, seeing that you've already finished the meal he prepared like some moments ago, Zestial was smiling, seeing that you were eating like a chipmunk.

'How Adorable'

【☆☆☆】

"Thanks for the meal! See ya!"

You bow in gratitude for the meal they gave you, and walked out of the office. "Wait a second" Carmillo called out.

"We wouldn't mind some companies for the girls. You can stay for the night if you want" Odette and Clara chuckled, sensing that Carmillo have something for you.

"Oh! No thank you!" You declined immediatly, making both Zestial and Carmillo froze in place. "I mean... I've already spend too much time here, and I still have business to do at the Hotel"

Carmillo remains in silent for a while then nodded. "Very Well, I'll be seeing you again somedays, Mi Tesoro" Clara gasped in shock by Carmillo's saying.

"Dad!" Odette exclaimed by the name he just gave you. "What did he say?" You were confused, but then Odette told you to don't mind it and got you out of the building.

Wow, ruden't.

【☆☆☆】

"Oh that's wonderful!"

You phoned Vaggie through the phone as she explains in detail what happened, she had returned the hotel, and apologized to Charlie for messing up with the exercise. 

Charlie forgives her as her exercise has built trust between the guests and the workers. Alastor returns with the egg minions, and she lets Sir Pentious keep the Egg Boiz.

"Oh, and Angel puked on Alastor after consuming too much alcohol, what a fucking mess. You should've seen it" You laughed as you heard the sudden matter.

"Now that's Comedy!" As you entered the Hotel's Entrance, Niffty stopped you by. "Wait!! There's a really mess here! I just can't tolerate it! Take your shoes off!" She complained as she cleans the vomits.