Two people, one bed - Blade

Warning:
Teasing, bondage?, female reader, dom reader, dom to sub blade

Warning:Teasing, bondage?, female reader, dom reader, dom to sub blade

"Stop moving. You're so annoying."

After one of your missions, you and the other Stellaron Hunters decided to stay at an inn since there wasn't enough time to return to Elio's location in one day.

So everyone fot their own rooms except for the two of you who had to share one due to an unfair game of rps.

"My-God! Stop fucking moving already." Blade groaned, shifting uncomfortably on the bed. Soon, you realized something hard was against your rear end.

"Or what?" you asked with a smirk, turning around to face him.

Blade glared at you, his red eyes intense with desire. "Or I'll make you stop." he replied, his voice low and husky as he leaned closer to you.

You could feel his breath fanning against your cheeks, and his hand reached out to grab your waist, pulling you closer towards him. Before you could say anything, his lips crashed against yours, devouring you in a rough kiss.

He tasted of smoke and something else that you couldn't quite put your finger on, but it was intoxicating nonetheless. Blade's hands roamed over your body, pulling you flush against his hardening cock.

As the kiss deepend, he pushed you back onto the bed, his body towering over yours. "You belong to me now," he growled, trailing hot kisses along your jawline and down your neck.

"Do I now?" you asked with a smirk, grabbing his chin with your hand, making him look uo at you, wrapping your legs around his waist to pull him closer.

Blade's eyes darkened with lust as he leaned into your touch, his body pressing harder against your. "Yes, you do." he replied, his voice low and husky.

When you wrap your legs around his waist, he let out a low growl of pleasure, grinding his hips against yours. "You're mine to do with as I please," he whispered against your skin, his breath hot and heavy.

He leaned back, looking at you with a fierce intensity, his hands gripping your hips tightly. "Do you want this?" he asked, his voice rough with desire.

You say nothing and stop him, flipping him over so you're on top of him, pinning hid hands above his head.

"I don't think you realize who's in control here, hm?" you ask, grinding on him, making him moan quietly and squirm a little under you.

Blade was taken aback by your sudden move, but if only made him want you more. His breathing became heavier as he watched you with hunger in his eyes.

"You think you can handle me?" he replied, a smirk curling on his lips. "Bring it on then."