00

The world was full of magic and mana powers. Every sole was bonded with mana . The legends say that these powers where given to the human beings by the angels who once lived with the people of Earth and we're pleased by their humbleness, loyalty and good deeds. But there lived evil demons too who wanted to destroy the angels. The evil people on Earth who were not given powers by the angels were given powers by these evil demons to destroy the descendants of the angels. They lived away from the angels where no one could find them. In order to protect humanity all the Royal princes and princesses together were specially trained together when the youngest royal turns 18. This training was kept secret. Only the royal officials were aware of this. The princes and princesses were also not aware of it until they were shown the place where they were sent when turned 18 or above.

The Kingdom of Cecil which was a United Kingdom of 15 other Kingdoms in the eastern part of the world. Each of the 15 kingdoms had its own king but the whole of Cecil was ruled by The Great King Choi Seungho. In Kingdom of Cecil lived a 18 year old girl called Cho Yeon Se. She lives with her mother and her grandmother. Her father had passed away when he tried to save The Queen ( The wife of King Choi Seungho) from the evil demons 10 years ago. Her mother Cho Aera worked hard for 10 years and raised her alone with no support at very young age. Her father had died when her mother was only 28. Yeon se was the only reason for her to live for.

What happens when Yeon Se wakes up to her widowed Mother marrying the widowed King of the Kingdom? Will the royals accept her as the new princess ? What kind of people would she discover?Who will she meet? What does she discover ?

- boozthereal