My Special Spot

I looked beside me, over my shoulder, at Perth sitting all the way back on the couch. He had a little smile on his face until he met my eyes. And then it turned into a huge smile that was directed right at me.

This view of him is so handsome with his natural smile that makes his checks look round and narrows his eyes a little. His nearly white teeth shined which natural contrasted his muted pinky lip color.

As I smiled back at him, shyly, I felt his hand move from the back of the sofa to my shoulder. His light touch made my stomach clench, a delightful nervousness building up, as I glided my tongue across my teeth.

"Cute," he said to me with a small snickering laugh that came after.

Then his hand very slowly moved from my shoulder down along the side of my back and towards the bottom of my rib cage.

My stomach was fluttering with shyness, it was like a bunch of butterflies were inside me. Almost automatically, I scooted closer towards him. I closed the space between my right leg and his left leg.

He had an even more adoring expression on his face with his eyelashes batting as he looked at me. His hand then pressed onto my waist more purposefully.

"You're always so cute, P'Mon," Perth said in a low voice.

I smiled at him and unknowingly biting my lip. I love the way endearing words roll off his lips.

"Chimon?" I suddenly heard Mae Add call from another room. I snapped out of this moment and quickly stood up, feeling an awkward blast within my head. I came to the realization at just how entranced I was by him. We were so close just now.

I walked away from him and towards the door to the voice that called my name.

It's not like we've never been that close before. And actually, we've been closer than that before, so why am I feeling so hot and caught off guard.

Mae asked me to approve something. And soon I was walking back to sit by Perth. But when I entered than he was standing, looking through the pile of old magazines on the awkwardly placed coffee table near the couch.

He has some sort of perplexed look on his face as if he's look for a specific volume. I slightly hung over beside him, "What are you looking for?"

He looks at me, right beside him, he nudges my arm and then said, "Nothing. Just checking to see if our December edition was here. P'Mon looked so handsome in that one."

As I began blushing, I looked back towards the coffee table, feeling my heart tremble.

Then he sat back down onto the sofa. But I didn't dare move since I felt my entire face heat up. How could I let him see my face with a bright blush?

In the next second his hands were suddenly on my hips and pulling me backwards.

I was caught off guard, but quickly realized Perth had pulled me down into his lap. I felt his hands on my waist and my legs on top of his.

My heart was beating so fast from his embrace. Then I could feel his nose against my neck. Now, it wasn't just my face, my whole body felt hot and red.

"Mmmm you smell so good," Perth said into my shoulder. He tightened his grip and I could hear him sniffing me.

My entire soul was about to explode from his tender affection. Before I knew it, my hands were on top of his and I was relaxing into his hug.

"This is actually comfortable," I murmured aloud without realizing it, until it was too late. The words were out there, making me feel a sudden panic.

But then Perth followed up, "Yeah, it is. You can sit here any time. This can be your special spot."

"My special spot...Oh, how sweet," I said in a teasing tone.

I felt him nuzzle his face into my shoulder as he said, "Its just for you, anytime you want."