Save a horse! Ride a cowboy!!

.

. (my brain isn't working rn so lets see if I can get this done)

.

Words could be ever so slightly heard as Boothill got closer and closer to the silver haired traveler and the blonde headed...girl? He couldn't tell, nor did he care enough to. The clacking of his heel hitting against the tiled floor. As he approached the two he hovered his fingers over the holster of his gun.

"Hey pretty.. ladies..." He said with an almost confused look on his face, not being able to tell which is what. (Trailblazer is more or less a mix between caelus and stelle bcs i want it to be like what you, the reader, choose personally). "Do you mind givin' me a lil info?", his hand rested against his hip gently.

The taller, blonde, one turned their attention to him, folding their arms together in annoyance. "We're in the middle of something." She said. Her younger friend gave a look at her before turning their attention to him. "What kind of info do you need?" The blonde continued reluctantly. A sly smirk spread across Boothills face as he changed his posture, showing a more confident and friendly stance. 

"Well I'm just so glad you asked, I need information on a knight of some sort? I have no idea what he looks like other than he's one of them red heads." He began looking around his back pockets for his wanted poster. Finding it and showing in with one hand to the two. The silver-ish grey haired one got a look on their face. 

"That's the beautiful knight!" They said with a pleased smile, almost as if remembering was one of their biggest accomplishments. The blonde gave them a confused look. "The who?" She said hesitantly. 

"Argenti! He's apart of The Knights Of Beauty. We encountered him on the Astral Express just before coming to Penacony. He said he was looking for the missing Aeon Idrila, but that really all I know" They finished, letting their arms rest by their sides. He observed the trailblazer, mid length cut, long jacket- well more of a coat, black boots, nothing to be concerned of.

He grew a teethy grin, his sharp teeth becoming more prominent. "Well I'll be damned, you know quite a bit about this err- Argentino" He said, butchering the mans name carelessly. "Do you happen to know where he is right now? It would be ever so helpful to my... journey" A facade slowly being implemented into his personality, since the one with so much information seems to like this Argentillo it would be best not to let them know he had a bounty on the man. 

He fidgeted with a bullet from his belt, waiting for the reply from the optimistic one. "I don't know where he is at the moment but I do know he shows up sometimes while on the Astral Express if that helps." He looked a little annoyed as if that wasn't the answer he wanted. 

"Ah I see, would I be able to tag along on the express train...? I have a very important mission I must see for filled." His accent wasn't thick, but it was there. Almost amusing to the ears as his voice messed with the brainwaves of anyone who listened. 

"I don't see a problem with you tagging along but it may take a while as me and my companions are focused on a murder mystery case right now. The death of Miss Robin is something we have to find out before continuing on our journey." The 'blazer said, maybe this wouldn't be as exhausting as Boothill thought. This gave him the chance to rest and ignore the world for a bit and explore the world of Penacony before taking his next job.

He nodded. "That sounds great to me, here take my number and contact me once you're done with yer mystery." He exchanged numbers with the trail blazer, writing "ticket to credits" as their contact's name. "Thank you kindly, I'll see you soon I hope, till then I must take my leave." He tipped his hat at the two, the blonde giving him a slight glare before brushing him off and turning away. The trail blazer, still having eyes on him, waves goodbye. Boothill, being bolder, blew them a kiss before turning away. He normally did this as a way to manipulate people, to gain more 'popularity points' amongst the people so if he had a dispute he wouldn't need to worry to much, at least socially. Everything he did was a tactic, more or less.

He made his way back to the main city, the flashing lights and cars drowning out the sound of his clicking heels. Since he had so much free time now he didn't really know what to do, maybe he could try some of the local cuisine? Explore the local hotspots. Or he could just wait back at the 'hotel', if he did that then maybe he could meet the famous Sunday, give condolences to the death of his sister. Maybe he could go back to the bar later and get a few drinks from the new bar friend he gained. Though this 'murder' peaked his interest a little, maybe his bar friend knew what happened... Nah probably not. Oh well, no matter what he did it didn't really mater as long as he finished what he came here for. Time to make his way to the nearest gambling sight, a few rounds of poker couldn't hurt.

~ ~ ~

AAA HII I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE FONT AND MAKE IT PRETTY </3 IF YOU PREFER IT THIS WAY LMK. IM STRUGGLING WITH IDEAS BCS IDEK WHY HE'D GO AFTER ARGENTI, AND ITS RLLY HARD TO THINK OF A PERSONALITY FOR HIM ON THE SPOT. ANYWAYS I HOPE WHOEVER FINDS THIS LIKES IT BCS IM SERIOUSLY BORED. i do want to do like an alternate universe for him, this was just to develop and explore his characterization in my head if that makes sense. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT :D

Word count: 1047