Chapter 17 🌶

''Love, I think we should go shopping today, no?'', Lando asked, a look of excitement on his face.

''Hm, sure why not do you have anything in mind? 'Cause I definitely  need a summer dress or something you have to help me choose Lan!''

''Anything for you princess, but only if I'm allowed to take it off of you from time to time", he smirked.

"That nickname Is new", I grinned.

"Admit it, you like it", he laughed.

I rolled over in bed and kissed him on the cheek, right after he pulled me into another, long and sweet kiss. He pulled me into the bathroom, both of us brushing our teethes. He stood behind me getting closer by the minute, my bare ass rubbing against him.

''You look good in my shirt, you know'', he said in a husky voice.

''I know'', I replied, getting even closer to him.

''Fuuck, Ella. The things you do to me'', he said making his way out of the bathroom getting dressed. I could see his dick harden and laughed.

''I love you too, baby'', I said giving him a kiss

''Mhm, can't wait for tonight, Love", he grinned.

Landos Pov:

We arrived at the first store, to grab some Sommer clothing. I knew Ella wanted a beautiful dress and I will give just that to her.

It was quite a noble store so Ella and the lady made their way trough each and every dress.

''Love, what do you think about this one'', Ella asked, holding up a beautiful, light blue, weightless-flowing dress. It complemented her eyes, her hair, and the way her skin shines.

"Its beautiful, go try it one", I told her, almost sounding demanding, I knew she would look beautiful in it.

She picked out a few other dresses, a really tight one and some more flowy dresses and tops.

I was almost at a loss for words when she came out in the first dress.

''I don't know how I feel about it, does it look good?"

"Are you kidding?! it's so so beautiful, it makes your eyes shine. If only could  see yourself the way I do, my love." 

It was the blue dress, from when we entered earlier.

Sometimes it pains me, that she can't see how beautiful she actually is. I'd give everything for her. I lean back in my chair, waiting for her to come out of the dressing room again.

''So what about this? it's good isn't it?"

It was fucking stunning. It was one of the tighter dresses.

"Don't stare at me like that Lan, people are around!", she hissed.

"Apologies, but you just look amazing, they can know you're mine. I replied, seeing her blush.

In that exact moment she walked over to me, giving me a long kiss, her hand resting in my crotch.

"Ella...'', I let out a deep breath, right when the cashier lady came around and she quickly took a step back.

''Fuck'', I was down bad.

Ellas Pov:

I knew what he wanted. But did I want to give it to him yet? No, he will have to wait. We made our way to the cashier to pay. I picked out two dresses and a top. It felt like falling in love with Lando all over again, when he described me in the dress. 

I pulled out my wallet, to pay but Lando quickly pushed me aside.

"No, No, No, let me pay, love."

"Lan, I make almost as much money as you, I can pay."

"I know, and let me tell you something, I think that's pretty unfair, but let me spoil you today princess."

I rolled my eyes with a laugh, still wondering where that name came from, but I love it.

He payed for my stuff and before we could make our way out the lady at the counter whispered in my ear: "Keep him. The way he looks at you, we all want that. It's incredible!"

I couldn't help myself but smile and thanked Lando with a big hug.

"Lando what about lunch for today? Should we go out and eat something?"

"You know damn well I won't make it to Lunch without your touch"

"Well, I can tell", I moaned in his ear, my hand resting on his thigh.

"We will be back at our house as quickly as possible, I just have to get something real quick, I'll be back in 20 minutes, don't get any ideas, I'll give you all you want later", he said with a seducing smile, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Hey what do you mean, what are you talking about?", I wanted to ask him, but he already stepped out of the car with quick steps. Dark thoughts consumed my head, but by the way he was looking at me, it had to be something that benefits me.

When he came back he smiled from one ear to another.

"Just wait till noon, you'll find out soon enough"

"Lando, please don't play all mysterious here, I'm begging you"

"Spare the begging for when we'll get home my love", he whispered in my ear.

This side of Lando, was something exclusive, only visible for my eyes and ears,  and I loved it.

When we arrived at our beautiful Bali house, he picked me up gentleman style, and carried me to our room. He locked eyes with me for a second, before absolutely ripping off my clothes, his eyes gazing over my body, laying right beneath him.

"You're so beautiful in every way possible, I hope you know that", he said before smashing his lips onto mine, his hands wandering all over my body, reaching my thighs and breasts. His lips made their way next to my ear and down too my neck. He let out a small whimper, which turned me on even more.

I nibbled at his shirt, gesturing him to take his shirt of and so he did, one of his hand still resting on my breasts, the other pulling his pants down and his shirt over his head.

"You're hot when you do that", I moaned.

He grinned at me.

"Go ahead", he said, probably realizing I stared at his dick for way too long.

So I went ahead, stroking him up and down, until he finally started thrusting in to me.

We both came simultaneously, with load moans and whimpers.

"I needed that, Lan"

"I love you", he kissed me once again. "Should I help you get cleaned up and we will make our way to the beach? The sun is setting soon."

"Don't worry I'll be fine, but sure. Blue dress?", I asked him.

"Blue dress it is, my love"

Authors note:

Sorry for the wait. The next chapter will arrive much faster! Have something very cute planned for the upcoming chapters :)