𝖢𝖳𝖮: 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄

𝙲𝚃𝙾: 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝓢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝓐𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐬 ' 𝑫𝒐𝒍𝒄𝒆 '
03.15.21 | Home

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;Dolce's Feelings Playlist𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 ♫ 𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
Dolce's Feelings Playlist
𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 ♫ 𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

"I hate you," Sage cursed as she approached the tallbrown-skinned boy who stood at the passenger door of a black Maserati

brown-skinned boy who stood at the passenger door of a black Maserati.

"Stop sayin' that shit to me," he rasped while he pulled
open the door for her.

Sage said nothing more, only mugging him as he slid her purse and duffel bag off of her shoulder, so she could get into the car. When she was seated, he walked around to the backseat to put her bags down before he was getting into the driver seat. Sage already began to make herself comfortable by kicking off her Crocs and folding her legs in the leather seats. She reached over to the heat, turning it up two more notches before her attention shifted to the radio to connect her phone to the Bluetooth.

As Sage was about to take her phone from the pocket of her hoodie, Crown wrapped his hand around her throat, forcing her to stare back into his dark brown eyes.

"Dolce, for real, stop tellin' me you hate me. You heard?" Crown asked with an eyebrow raised. "I was busy wit work last week. That's why I was MIA."

She nodded. "Yeah, okay."

Crown pressed on her throat slightly before he leaned in to peck her lips. After the first peck, his lips revisited hers for a more intimate kiss. He had control of the kiss, moving his lips slow and calculated against hers. Sage could taste the lingering taste of the mint gum he often chewed, which sent chills up her spine, especially when he slid his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced gracefully with one another, finally being reunited after two weeks without one another.

Sage was first to break away from the kiss, needing to catch her breath. Crown still kept a hand around her throat and his lips only a few centimeters from her own. He would likely attack her lips for another kiss, but she didn't want this. Before he had the opportunity to kiss he again, Sage opened her mouth to ask him a burning question she'd thought of while their lips were connected.