Chapter 13

It was only now I had Aaron's cock in my fist, that I really realised how big it was. It pulsed in my hand, precum leaking slightly. He watched my hand stroking his length as I watched the look in his eyes.

He groaned, eyes rolling back as I tightened my grip, slowly jerking him off.

"Are you teasing me now?" He raised an eyebrow, breathing heavily. 

"Maybe." I grinned, twisting my hand with each stroke.

"I never said you were allowed to do that." He said lowly, hips jutting up into my hand. 

"You never said that I wasn't either." My grin widened.

"I'm gonna make you regret that attitude." He whispered into my ear, rolling me over so that I was laying on my front. "Don't worry, I know you're not ready yet, just tell me if this is okay."

He placed his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart and resting his length not inside of me, just between them. He pushed them tightly together and thrusted slowly. I nodded quickly in approval, turning my head round to the side to watch him. He was groaning deeply, gaze fixated on the sight of him thrusting into the tight space.

"Shit, you really do have a nice ass." He moaned, speeding up now.

"Just imagine how good it'll feel when I let you fuck me." I grinned, grinding my hips backwards in time with his movements, eliciting a deep and sensual groan from him.

"I bet you're so fucking tight." He grunted, slapping my ass quite hard. I moaned out in pleasure,  my cock springing up again almost instantaneously. "Yeah? You like that?"

"Fuck, yes." I gasped.

"Touch yourself." He ordered, slapping it harder this time. I buried my face in the sheets to muffle the next sound I made, knowing it was about to be loud.

I grabbed my cock tightly, stroking as fast as he was thrusting. It was even more sensitive having only came five minutes ago. I moaned noisily into the pillow, feeling himself push deeper against me. He wasn't inside me, but the force he was using was now massaging a bundle of nerves I'd never felt before, and fuck, it was more intense than anything I had ever felt.

He slapped my ass relentlessly, thrusting rougher, his groans deep and primal.

"You keep moaning like that and I'm gonna come all over your pretty little ass." He growled.

I stroked faster, gripping tighter onto my cock than my already overstimulated body could handle, just desperate for more pleasure. I wanted to drown in this feeling. 

His length massaged the sensitive part inside of me from outside rapidly, my fist rubbing erratically. I was so overstimulated that I could barely even tell if I was close, everything just felt like ecstasy. My legs were trembling like jelly as I completely lost myself in the moment.

"Fuck, you gonna come again for me? Already?" He moaned. "Go on then sweetheart, come."

He pulled my head back with one hand in my hair, sucking hungrily on the side of my neck as he slapped my ass so hard that it sent me straight over the edge. He quickly covered my mouth as my mouth fell open, barely muffling the scream of pleasure that erupted from me.

"Oh fuck I'm coming." He grunted, pulling his hips back and quickly grabbing his cock, stroking furiously and groaning loud as his come covered my ass.