Chapter 14

Aaron and I had a good arrangement. We both were going to our classes, getting our work done, and I'd completed my essay on time. Whenever the stress got too much, we took a break with one another.

Actually, it was more frequent than that. It had extended beyond just when we were stressed, to whenever we were both home and not busy.

The sexual tension between us was fierce. Almost every chance we got, we took. Sometimes, multiple times a day.

I think it was because it was new to us both. It was exciting.

It wasn't like hooking up with just anyone. We were both guys. We knew what felt good for one another. And plus, we'd always been pretty open about sex, so we knew each others kinks already.

Though him and I both still had a lot to learn about me, especially since I'd never really enjoyed anything I tried in the past.

Our friendship was still there. It wasn't like our dynamic had changed entirely. But sex had become completely normal to us now.

There was no shyness trying to initiate something, no second guessing if the other person truly wanted this. We were both entirely perceptive to the others' needs.

I could always tell I'd Aaron was in the mood just from the way he entered the room I was in, or by the tone of his texts, or the look in his eye.

Now that we had a sexual relationship, the way I saw him had changed a lot. I paid much more attention to how he looked now.

He was undeniably a well-built guy, but now I was noticing the contours of his chest and forearms, the veins on his hands, and his dark curls draped across his face when his hair was messy.

I wondered if he noticed me in so much detail now.

Our other friends somehow hadn't noticed anything going on between the two of us, though they had noticed we'd both clearly been with someone. They just hadn't connected the dots. That was good, it wasn't really their business anyway.

Sat across from Cam in Saber, he scrutinised me with uncomfortable detail.

"You haven't even been out for the past week, and yet your neck looks like that. Mysterious." He laughed.

"I've been messing around with this guy." I shrugged.

"How the hell did you meet him, though? Have you been on grindr?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not giving you details. All I'll say is we started out texting." I grinned. Aaron kicked my ankle under the table, playfully, though.

"Aaron, surely you've seen this guy though, you two live together." He said, turning his attention to Aaron.

"Occasionally." He shrugged.

"Well, if Harry won't spill, you can." He encouraged him, silencing me with a look as I went to protest.

"Eh, I don't know. He's tall and pretty big built, dark hair, dark eyes. You can definitely tell he's the one in charge." He laughed. It was my turn to kick him now.

"Harry is a bottom." Cam gasped in amusement.

"Shut up, both of you." I felt my face heating up.

"I'm glad I don't live with you, I don't want to hear you getting screwed every night." Cam grimaced.

"Don't worry, I've heard more than my fair share from Aaron." I snickered.

"This is fucking juicy." Cam grinned.