CH.12 Happy Birthday Bella

HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

=============================================================================

Y/N Pov

"Hey..." I whispered, leaning against his chest and feeling his beating heart. He hummed in response, tilting his head down to look at me. I smiled at him, reaching over to my bedside table and pulling out an emerald ring. "Here..." I whispered, putting the ring into his palm. "I know nothing will happen," I continued, "because I believe in you... in us, but I just want you to have this, just in case..." I whispered again, hoping he understood the implications.

"I was able to pour some of my powers into it, too," I explained happily. "I practiced and practiced until it worked, like you said..." I smiled, "When I'm away with you and you can't find me, when I use my powers it will activate and it will lead you right back to me!" I added, explaining with more detail.

"Y/N thank you for thinking of me, but I'll make sure everything will turn out fine," someone said, their voice sounding familiar but I can't seem to tell who it was.

"I love you... so much," I said, my hands moving to his cheeks, cupping it, and kissing him passionately. It makes my heart skip a beat every time we kiss, and I never want the moment to end.

"I love you more than anything, mia cara..." he whispered as he watched me lovingly with his dark brown eyes, bore into my e/c ones. I felt giddy everytime he did this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light around me. I felt someone sit near my legs on my bed, adjusting to their weight. I heard an arm tapping me on my shoulder and looked down slowly to meet a familiar gaze. "Dad?" I whispered, feeling my head spin from the movement.

"Good Morning," he said calmly, "it's Bella's birthday today... can you come down and make breakfast for everyone?" he asked, and I groaned, sitting up slowly as I stretched my arms upward. "Yeah, sure..." I groaned again.

"Thanks, I'll head to your sister's room to give her gifts now," he said calmly, starting to walk towards my door.

"Didn't she say no gifts?" I asked groggily after stretching my arms and yawning, still feeling tired. "Yeah well mine aren't wrapped so..." he said, trying to smile with his lips pressed together. "Yeah, okay well good luck," I replied, fixing myself in the mirror as I stood up. I still felt half asleep, so I took a deep breath to try to wake up a bit more.

I was looking at the mirror when my mind drifted back to my dream 'Who is that?' I think to myself but since it's just a dream it's always so random so I just brushed it off.

I was making breakfast downstairs, humming quietly to myself as I worked. Suddenly, I felt a ding come from my pocket, and I reached for my phone to grab it and turn it on. When I looked at the screen, I saw a text message from Carlisle

Carlisle :)

Good morning Beautiful

I smile at his text, feeling my heart flutter and my stomach churn in a good way. "God, I will never get tired of this feeling," I think to myself, messaging him back.

"Hey Handsome," I reply, and I giggle at my own reply. "Heading in to work today? :)"

Carlisle :)

Yeah, oh hey Alice said you have to come to the house after school she's throwing a small party for your sister she needs a little bit of help.