CH.19 Carlisle.......

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY HAD FOR ME TO WRITE AS I DONT KNOW HOW WOULD CARLISLE AND MARC ACT AROUND EACH OTHER T^T

but anyway it's done it's here give me a comment if I should add anything 

================================================================================

The Next day...
i was just in my room thinking about everything that has happened lately... Jacob being a wolf meeting the Pack in lapush.. laurent dying now victoria trying to get a hold of my sister.. my powers not working I feel so vulnerable right now...

Looking at my window a kid was happily playing with her sister their about to be 7? 9? years old.. they look so happy.. then a man emerge from the house calling them to get inside.. they seem to be a happy normal family.. i sometimes wish I had a life like that you know?. without superpowers without vampires, werewolves I bet me and bella would be happy to just be normal... but now I don't think we would like that life anymore..

i can see how bella look at jacob she doesn't like him she's using him but she also care for him...

i don't know maybe it's just me.. i know she still loves Edward so much.. i saw her earlier in her room doing the thing I'm doing right now just staring in the distance feeling nothing or feeling everything all at once... And now dad *sigh* he's still hunting with harry I don't even know if their okay now victoria is on the loose all I can do is put my faith in the wolves....

And there's also the biggest elephant in the room.. Now that Marc Is on my life I feel like alive again everything about him is just different being with them is different hanging out with them felt like home their.. his smell lingers on my skin.. but I just cant let them in fully in my life their hybrids what if the vampires found out about them? what if the wolves found out about them?... i know they can protect themselves but that would just mean I would never see them again because we all know who I would choose, I wont leave here ... i think I like marc but ofcourse I love Carlisle, marc knows this.. i.know.this. but he's not here I don't even know if I would ever see him again..

"Hey y/n?" Bella suddenly barge in to the room snapping me out of my thoughts... again...
i turn to look at her, she seems to be going hiking again regarding the way she dressed right now 
"Whatever it is you want I'm in" I sigh standing up changing into appropriate attire
"I didn't even say anything" she say looking at me letting out a small laugh 
"I know it involve getting yourself in danger to see him again.. so I will come wether you like it or not.." I look at her as I put on my shoes 
"Are you sure?" she ask
"Hundred percent" I say putting my lips together trying to form a smile "I also.. wanna see him I want to end this once and for all..if he;ll come .. he'll come if not then god help us" I sigh as I walk past her .. as she follow behind I can feel she's confused and curious at the same time why I'm like this 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I don't know where we are going I let bella take the lead this time.you soon find that the surroundings you're currently traversing are very familiar, recalling the many times you'd been here before. The green of the forest remains as lush and vibrant as before, the trees still pointy-ended as they lean toward each other, the sound of dripping water and singing birds echoing across the area. As you continue along the familiar trail with Bella, a sense of bittersweet nostalgia settles in, reminding you of the days you once walked the path hand in hand with Marc.

"Uhh bella do I know what I think were going right now?" I ask as I tried to catch up to her

"Have you been here before?" she ask curiously at me 
"Maybe..."
"Well I think I don't need to explain anything to you now why were here arent we?" she teased 
"I guess so" I sigh after a few more minutes of walking we 

MY SOULMATE? A Carlisle x READER x OC(Oscar Isaac)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें