Chapter Three: Abuse mixed with Miligrams

Authors Note: Crazy? An update in a week? Woah.

No TW for this chapter. and thank you all for the nice comments :)

                                                 -----------------

Rin and Len were still in bed.

And Rin felt disgusting. Absolutely disgusted with how last night went. She was cuddled up to Len's chest. Her head is right under Lens, she felt him breathe, his soft and shallow breaths scared her. As in any moment he could wake up. And only do what god knows to her. He could've raped her again. Leave her to starve. She didn't know what to do, only one night and she experienced something she never wished to do. Rin was softly crying into Len's chest, hating how she clinged into him for comfort.

He was the only one in the room with her, the only person who would maybe care.

More than her parents ever did.

Len softly stirred, not waking up but only pulling Rin closer into his hold, as if his slumbering self knew she was upset. Or he thought she could run away. As if that could ever happen. Rin buried her head into Len's neck. Feeling disgusted in herself for clinging onto Len anyways, she sobbed into his chest. Gripping the fabric of the shirt and sniffling loudly, snot already falling from her nose. She was a mess, how could she let this happen? She shouldn't have let it happen. She was stronger, stronger than this. But, Len was stronger.

And Rin was afraid of that.

Rin continued to sob, feeling how Len's hold of her got tighter, and tighter. Before she realized it. He spoke.

"What's wrong my princess?" He asked softly, waking up with a low groan. His hand moved up to her head, softly petting her. Questioning to himself why Rin was crying. He only held her close and she sobbed into his shirt. And of course,

It clicked.

"Do you feel disgusted, princess?" He calmly asked, being blunted about as she quickly stopped crying. Sniffling as she pushed herself back away from Len's chest. Looking up at him with pure and utter confusion. How- what? She stared at him dumbfounded. "You- huh? N-No I don't!" She lied, panicking as she scooted father away from Len, breaking the embrace they shared as she hugged herself. Finally free from what ever- sin was touching her.

Len slightly chuckled, Rin's responses were always so cute. The way she was so new to everything, made him mad. If he felt like it; he would've raped her again.

Rin whined as Len got off the bed, lifting up the covers to try and find his boxers and shorts. "Don't worry, princess. I too, have once gotten raped." He stated, shooting a glance at her to let Rin know he was talking to her. He cleared his throat, finding his shorts. Starting to get annoyed with the fact he couldn't find his undergarments. He continued to look, Rin was there dumbfounded once again. Sitting up in the bed, pulling up the sheets to cover her chest, holding the sheets in place with her arm. She looked at Len.

"What does, 'Rape' mean?"

Such a simple question, yet all intentions were pure.

Len chuckled, looking up at Rin. Her eyes glazed with tears, sleepiness, and genuine curiosity. Len knew this girl would be the death of him. She tilted her head, not understanding why he wasn't answering her. He stopped looking for his underwear. Sitting on the side of the bed, facing away from Rin as he spoke. "Well- you get the basics of it, don't you?" He started. And she nodded, not knowing Len didn't see it, but he continued on. "Well- It's when someone takes you without consent. And I believe you'll become very aware of the word and its meaning whenever you misbehave. Understood?" He asked, turning his head over to look at Rin.