Pilot

A familiar voice is heard "from last we heard the once humorous and talented team separated due to life... I guess." The voice continues "Parenthood, Retirement." Before the first voice could finish another voice appears. This voice is more mature and less childish as the recent one. "Mia, have you got that file" Wait why is that voice recognisable to her? "MIA."
She jumps from her seat. "Micheal, you nearly made me crap myself., Jeez." During the fright she kicked her desks and accidentally knocking her empty coffee cup over.

Mia May is a bright young lady. Graduated top of her class in every educating building she has stepped foot into. She has always wanted to be a NYPD detective. Her parents do not understand why. Both have been born and raised in the United Kingdom. Both are senior schoolteachers. Nobody in her family is or ever been police officers.
Micheal Brown is very similar. Graduated top of his class. He has 4 sisters. Ava, Sophia, Miley, and Jo. Jo is six years older than Micheal. They have always been his role model. They met their wife in college while they were studying Criminology. Micheal how ever was born in the United States. His father is a Captain in a precinct nearby.

"Mia, you need to stop zoning out, we have a job." He says to her. "If you really need to know I was zoning about this silly wedding." She continues "No offence babe but It is so hard to plan a wedding."

It was so romantic a beach proposal. She showed up to the beach in her swimming suit covered up with denim shorts and a Ryan Renyolds t-shirt. (Her favourite actor). The sun was setting, and Micheal knew it was a perfect time. He brought the ring three months before, got on one knee. Mia turned around. She missed Micheal twice before noticing him on the floor.
"Mia come on its just a wedding." Micheal states. "Just a wedding." Mia realises her voice is raising so she stops. "I have dreamed of my wedding for years with you. Lately it seems like you don't even care about it." Mia stands up and tries to walk past Micheal. "It is just a wedding." He says sarcastically.

She walks towards her captain's office. "Please give me one hard case." She repeats to herself before she reaches the door, it swings open. "Captain Jeffords. How may I help you on this wonderful day." A smile creeps up her face. "A jewellery robbery." He smiled. "Oh no you're smiling. Why are you smiling like that." Captain Jeffords walks away from her and towards a desk. The name reads James Hart. "Oh no. Captain, can I talk to you. privately in the meeting room. Only for a small second." She quickly walks towards the break room before Captain Jeffords can reply.

"Why would you do that." She snorts. "Do what? All I did was put my best detectives." Mia cuts in "No you put one good detective on. You added an idiot with her." She walks towards the window and peaks out. All she can see is him with his legs up on the table and a rubrics cube in his hands. "He may be an idiot, but he is one of the best detectives we have here." He smiles before passing her a file "I'm not finished with James."
"The file reads about a drug group who robbed 4 banks seven years ago." Her head turns to the side. "Why are you giving me an old case." She asks. "The person who robbed the store is an associate to a guy named Figgis." She pulls out a mug shot of him. "Wait your telling me the guy who robbed a bank several years ago is associated with THE FIGGIS." Captain Jefford smiles "Yup." She turns her head once more "Wasn't Figgis arrested." Captain Jefford smiles again "Yup." Mia gives him a look. "Captain why are you giving me this case?" She says placing the folder on the table and opening a few pieces of paper.
"Figgis had a visitor a few years back and those two have secretly been planning more and more robberies." "Why are the drug group robbing banks. Isn't the money from drug trading enough." He walks over to the window "Figgis has been locked up his associates have no work which means no money." He looks James. "Now explain why you put him with me." "Detective Hart has been investigating a murder of 3 bankers." Jeffords walks out of the room and towards Detective Hart. "Hey Captain Terry, what's up buddy." He smiles. "Get me everything you have on Figgis and bring it into the break room." Jeffords walks back into the meeting room. "Grab all of this and meet your partner in the break room. You two will be together for a while." Captain Jeffords leaves the room and walks back to his office.

"So, you're my partner." James says. "I am not happy either. I could be looking at wedding dresses but instead I am sitting here. On a stinky old sofa with a plonker." He looks at her. "Ok I may not understand your language, but I do know this couch stinks. I mean would it kill Jeffords to get a new one." Mia smirks "Oh no." He anxiously says. "Why are you smirking like that." "How about we make this interesting." Mia says with a devious smirk. "Oh, Girly my middle name is devious." He replies, a She looks at him confused. I thought your middle name was Sam. James Sam Hart." She remembered. "Actually, James is not my real name." Mia raises her eyebrow. "It is Jameson. So, my full name is Jameson Sam Devious Hart." She rolls her eyes before pulling out an old piece of paper written in 2016.

"Hey Jamesy, boy." She smirks. "Do not call me that." He replies. "A detective here went undercover with his captain for several months due to Figgis." Mia says with amazement. "He seems like a big deal." James takes the page. "Hey, wouldn't Captain Jefford be in this prescient. As a Sargent" He hands her the page back. She gives it a quick scan over. "Should we ask him?" James asks her. "I will, you stay here and check.

"Over everybody who isn't in jail, who is associated with him." Mia stands up and walks towards the door. "Wait did we not catch the person who robbed the bank." He asks. "Number one you ask a lot of questions. Number two we believe the same person who robbed these banks may have also killed your bankers. So, no" She says smiling and walking out. "Woah I just got a wave of attraction for her."
"Oh, Mia can you please sign these." Detective Boyle Asks.

Detective Boyle is the precinct's workhouse. He has zero ability to read a room and is not particularly brilliant or physically gifted. But he has and will always try his best at everything. Since we last saw him. Him and his wife had a little boy called Nikolaj but recently they adopted a little girl from China called Mei.

"I'm really sorry Boyle but I have no time." She rushes past him. He turns around and starts to follow her "Have you got an idea for a wedding dress. Mermaid? Sheath?" He stands still. "Oh, sister ballgown would not suit you." She turns around to face him. "What." He smirks. "I'm only joshing with you." She smiles and turns back around towards the captain's room. "You know in England." He says in a British accent. "You say joshing instead of joking." "Boyle will you ever not do a British accent near me." She opens the captain's door "No." he says with a smile. She closes it behind her "Detective May?" "Thank god captain I need your help with something." "Getting Detective Boyle away" She smiles at his response "Huh how did you... Never mind can you give me more information of a detective Peralta." Captain Jeffords smirks before he goes and sits on his chair.