Pilot ~ part 2

"Captain I kind of need the information. I believe." He cuts in "Detective Jacob Peralta was one of my favourite detectives." Mia smiles "Oh." He carries on "When my captain first came, he was a very cocky and immature detective, but he was very talented and dedicated to the 99." She looks down sad. "Oh no captain did he pass?" He looks at her confused "No, he did not die. What made you think that." Mia forces a smile "You said was." "YEAH, I said was because he now is a stay-at-home dad to his son and daughter."

Detective Peralta. Our favourite Protagonist to hit Netflix. The badass but humours detective we all needed. Since last time him and his wife has had a daughter with who they named Taylor Santiago. Named after his favourite singer. Taylor swift. And the last name from his favourite person. Amy.

"You and James remind me of him and his wife." Captain Jeffords says. "Please do not explain." He cuts in again "it is because you and James always has a stupid bet, or you fight over the stupid stuff." Mia smiles "oh shoot that reminds me I never finished saying a bet to detective Hart.".

"That is what I'm talking about." She smiles once more. "Thank you, Captain, for telling me your close friends are married but I am super busy with this case." Mia places the file on the table. "Tell me more; about a Jake Peralta."

"This is the right house." James lifts his phone up to his face. He points at a little New York style house. "It doesn't shout retired detective." Mia continues. "Maybe it is that one." She raises her hand to point at an older style version of the same house James saw. "Jake Peralta was not an old-style cop. He was like me, lay back and lazy." He walks towards the house he picked. "Where are you going?" Mia asks him. "Towards his house." She looks at the house she pointed at and back at James. "I swear to go James if you are wrong about this." He butts in "Umm its Detective Hart." He smirks "Yeah right when do you ever go by." She does quotations "Detective Hart." She rolls her eyes as he puts on his sunglasses "Since now." He walks up the stairs.

Mia is walking up the stairs when the door opens. "Hey there is Jake Peralta home?" James asks with a calm tone. "Yes, this is he." Jake replies. "Hiya my name Is Detective Brilliant, and this is Detective lost detective." Mia slaps his arm. "I'm guessing Detective May and her partner." She smiles before pulling out her notepad. "Come in, Come in." He asks. Jake walks back in. "See he likes me more."

"What do you know about FIGGIS." She asks sitting down on his couch. "OO is that a British accent I hear." He asks. Before she could continue a woman walks out of the bedroom holding a dirty diaper. She throws it at Jake. "Your turn next babe." She looks up and notices the two detectives. "Oh my god I am so sorry, Jake you could have told me about our guests." Detective hart stands up. "Mrs peralta." Before he could finish, she cuts in "Santiago." She pauses "lieutenant Amy Santiago."

Micheal opens the car door. He sits in his drivers seat and takes out a sleep mask. "Finally peace and quiet-." The passengers side doors swings open. He takes out his gun and points it towards the door. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Boyle screams. "Boyle what the heck." He lowers the gun. "Why the gun." Micheal gives him a look "why swing open my door." He places the gun on his lap and takes off his sleep mask "was you sleeping ?" Boyle gets into the car and closes the door.

"Why are you getting into my car." He places his fingers on Micheal's  lips  "shhh Micheal. I'm here because I over heard Mia and you arguing." Boyle stops because Micheal is looking at him funny. "Before you say anything wedding's are beautiful. The long dress. The vows. The alcohol." He reaches for his bag and takes out a pieces of paper "On this peice of paper are the locations of different places, stores, wedding venues all the places that will get you excited for your wedding." He grins. Micheal looks at the paper then back up at Boyle and back at the paper. "For god sake come on Charles." He puts on his seatbelt "give me these damn locations." He says as he grabs the peice of paper.