The Personal Assistant || Wandagatha (smut)

Pairing: CEO!wanda x CO-CEO Agatha x Assistant reader

Summery : A stressful week in the office can take a toll on the little assistant, sometimes their bosses need to help y/n relax.

Warnings : Smut! , soft sex , AFAB!reader , they/them pronouns , sub!reader, threesome , strap!on sex , mouth fucking , mommy!kink , mistress!kink , innocent!kink , loss of virginity , cunnalingus , lots of pet names , maybe Voyeurism

───────────────

Going into work for most was the downfall of their day, not for y/n. Scoring a job at one of New Jersey's largest companies was a major deal and a step in the right direction for the younger one. Quickly y/n began to be noticed for their hard work and overtime became the personal assistant for to the Co-CEOs.

Stepping into the office at 7:30am, two coffees in your hand, and one Ice Chai for yourself. Using your badge to head up to floor 13 before delivering the coffees to both their offices, getting the usual "thank you" from the both you felt as if today was just an average day.

Sitting at your own office desk you noticed a large stack of statements and other binders which you had long been trained on how to handle, but still it was a lot, and overly stressful. It seemed you were really being tested this week, everyday you had a bigger workload and often you had been at the office past 6pm, being the last one out continuously. Nonetheless you sat down and got to work eager to please.

"Y/n? I really have to get started on something else, these are for the bosses do you think you could finish them?" Kate asked you handing off some calendars, and even before you could agree she had taken off, adding more to your plate.
Slowly around 11am you seemed to be getting about halfway through the work laid yet being so immersed in the large workload y/n haven't even realized they forgot to pick up lunch for the other women. The bright call light from Wanda's office went off around 12:30pm making you stand up forgetting to check the time, as you stepped away from the smaller now piles of binders and only one statment left.

Y/n's soft footsteps form their flat shoes echoed walking down the tiled hallway. Stopping to knock on the auburn haired CEO's office.
"Come in" was heard from the other side permitting y/n to enter.

"You called ma'am?" Y/n asked softly in their peripheral vision they noticed Agatha coming in from the connecting door between the two of their offices. Both the women were very intimidating, rich, strong, and dominate business women.

"You never brought lunch? Or came in with the statements yet? You're behind." Agatha spoke a bit more stern than Wanda would've, clearly not mad, but sternly disappointed.

"Miss I'm sorry, the statements are almost finished- Kate had ask" Wanda cut y/n off.
"Excuses?" Wanda stepped in with a simple word y/n's eyes welled with tears and all they could do was nod in order to show understanding.
At the sight of tears the stern women both softened up softly.

"Darling? What did Kate ask you to do? And did that postpone you finishing your own work in order to help someone else?" Agatha asked her voice softer than the stern tone she used before. Both women were aware about how sensitive their little assistant could be, which is something they both adored about them. 

"S-she asked me to do her calendars and chats for her, she said you guys needed them today, I did submit them!" Y/n explained, making both the CEOs nod.

"So you were doing Kate's work for her detka?" Wanda asked the pet name slipping as she tried to understand her stressed little assistant.
"So that is why you're oh so stressed? You have seemed to have a heavier workload lately? You need to relieve some stress hmm?" Wanda continued smirking softly as she looked over to Agatha.