016

"Jeez why'd you shut the door like tha— woah! Woah! Ji, why are you crying..?!" Yujin groaned as she came downstairs, but her tone immediately changed at the sight of her sister crying her eyes out at the door.

Jiwoo felt like she couldn't speak, her throat felt like it was closing and she had no way to breathe.

"Ji, breathe. Breathe. Let's get you some water come on.." Yujin carefully ushered Jiwoo into the living room and kitchen, worried she was bordering a panic attack.

She sat her down on the sofa and held her hands gently.

"Breathe in— and out.. in, and out.." Yujin repeated, in order to get the girl to calm down.

"Take some tissues" Yujin said, passing her the tissue box as she got up to get her younger sister a glass of water.

"Now tell me, what happened?"

"Remember when I told you that I kissed Yun's crush?" Jiwoo began, and Yujin nodded.

She began to explain the full story to her sister this time, making sure not to miss out on any major details.

"WHAT?!" Yujin's jaw dropped, "how were you the bet? Who was involved in that bet? How do you know?"

"Sunghoon accidentally said it to me when we had a semi argument, I don't know anything else about it but I'm a bet of some kind of joke!" Jiwoo replied.

"Sounds like a bunch of jerks to me" Yujin sighed.

"Oh yeah, Wonyoung is Jungwon's older sister" Jiwoo added.

"EH?! Let me call her right now!" Yujin rushed upstairs to get her phone.