14

(comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜... Mela comments panna maatinga nnu theriyum keela epdi irundhuchu nu solitu ponga ley ..)

Yadav: no it can't be.. how...

His thoughts interrupted when he felt something or someone is trying to escape....

His eyes clouded again and filled with black... He groweld loudly making mayil shiver and froze in her place....

She is looking at him with wide eyes... Her body is filled with desire for him and she's carving for his touch...

His smell is messing with her mind... She couldn't think straight... She even doesn't know she have to be scared of him and surrender herself to him..

He again dived between her legs and started to lick her vulva making her close her eyes and moaned loudly which is echoed the whole room...

She gasped and her eyes turned watery when she felt a hard thing trying to penetrate her private....

She looked down and saw him trying to insert his finger... She bite her lips when she felt pain and tears started to flow from her eyes....

She can feel the he's streching her and his long middle finger is nearly her g spot....

He again started to suck her clit to reduce her pain.. the pain turned out pleasure soon when he started to move his fingers inside her along with sucking her...

She screamed a little when she felt another finger trying to penetrate inside her ...

Yadav : sh...sh... It's okay babe... Sh ..

He caressed her hair and started to move his double fingers inside her... He felt that surge of energy flowing inside his veins... She moaned everything when his fingers hitted the g spot inside her....

Suddenly he noticed that things around him started to float in air... When he again turned towards the mirror and saw his eyes was filled with black but there is purple colour pupil is glowing now...

When he felt that her walls is contracting he started to move fastly making her scream...

Mayil: ah.... Master....

For a second mayil couldn't realise what had happened but she felt that she's more attached to yadav that if she's not with him.. either she will go mad or die....

Her started to droop in exhaustion and she slept in her arms securing around his torso in a tight grip...

Yadav mv: what the fuck is happening? What happened to me?

Hunter: congratulations you dimwit...

Yadav; what do you want now?

Hunter: you have successfully founded your powers and merged them... There is only one more is left now...

Yadav: so am I right? Am an incubus?

Hunter: i thought you had found out that...

Yadav: yeah but am not sure...

Hunter: yes yes you are...

Yadav: what is my another power?

Hunter: sorry I can't tell you ..

Yadav: why?

Hunter: it's a rule...

Yadav: who made this idiotic rule?

Hunter: your father?

Yadav: my father knows this? Ragu pa?

Hunter: no no not him.. father of your soul who is created your soul...

Yadav: who is that?

Hunter: can't tell you...

Yadav: you are getting on my nerves..

Hunter: that was the purpose man... But jokes apart I can't tell you it's nature's rules you have to find out yourself.. but becareful next power is very ... Ummm. How can I put it... Dangerous? But it's very powerful too...

Yadav: you are confusing me more ..

Hunter: that's the point you dimwit..

Yadav: shut up...

Hunter: let me take over your body i need to spend time with my little mate...

Yadav: absolutely not...

Hunter: hey we have to share her man because am u and your are me ..

Yadav: stop giving me headache and sleep...

Hunter: fine.. but let me warn you... Don't trust anyone easily... You are not a normal person also mayil...

Yadav: what do you mean by mayil?

Hunter: hey come on man she's a mate of tribid ofcourse she's valuable as much as you.. keep her safe and don't let her out from your eyes...

Yadav: fine...

Hunter: ok let me take rest... You are tiring me by asking so much questions...

Yadav rolled his eyes and looked at sleeping mayil...

Yadav: nee enthu d.. Naa unna vidamatta ..

His eyes glowing purple...
_____

Madhavi was making lunch suddenly she felt a hot breath near her ear....

She gulped and tried to turn around but she pinned in wall before that.. she closed her eyes in fear...He lifted her by grabbing her thighs and placed his inbetween hers and slightly rubbed her swollen vertical lips...

She felt hot breath near her lips and a hoarse voice asked,

"Venumnu dhana pandra?"

Madhavi opened her eyes and saw Rana with golden eyes...

Madhavi: u..um... N..na...

Her breath hitched when he inserted his hands inside her pallu and unbuttoned her blouse... she gasped and hugged him tightly and shivered...

Rana: bayama irukka?

She nodded her head in his chest without looking at him... He further removed her buttons and grabbed her bossom making her gasp but soon hissed when he Pinched her peaks..

Her eyes turned glossy in pleasure .. he leaned down and took her peak inbetween his teeth and graced it a little...

Madhavi: ah haa....

He smiled when he felt liquid in his thighs and satisfaction on madhavi's face... He placed her down slowly and she grabbed his shoulder to balance herself...

She again gasped when he traced her vertical lips and licked the wetness in his fingers.

Rana: ippodhaikku podhum peravu vandhu saapdra....

Saying so he left from there leaving shocked madhavi... She came out of trance only she smells something burning...

Madhavi: ayyo kathrikka...

She removed the pot from stove and started to adjust her dress blushing...
________
Laila looking at mukund who is hovering over her with his red eyes making a fear creeped on her heart...

Laila: d... doctor...

She tried to push him but confused feeling his skin is cold too cold almost freezing...

Laila: d.. doctor you are... Too cold... How?

Mukund Smirked revealed his sharp teeth making her scared... He leaned towards her neck and started to place small kisses and came to shoulder...

All of sudden she felt something sharp penetrating her skin which making her scream ....

AHHHHH.....

- continued...

- your INNOCENT lovely authorey 💜