15

(comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜)

Laila opened her eyes and looked around with wide eyes and saw mukund sitting in bed and reading book...

Mukund: endhuruchutiya?

For a second she can't believe it's dream...

Mukund: ennachu?

Laila: illa... Neenga ... Naa... Pallu...

Mukund: enna olarura?

Laila: illa neenga enna...Kadichu....

She rubbed her shoulder but didn't felt anything .. she rushed towards the mirror and checked her shoulder but it's clear... No marks ..

Mukund: i think you had a nightmare....

Laila: may be....

Mukund: Laila i know it's all new to you... For me too... Give me sometime to analyse these things...

Laila: okay... Um...

Mukund: washroom keela irukku refresh aagitu vaa saapda polaam...

Laila: mmm...

Saying so she left from there confusedly but mukund Smirked at her retreating figure and his eyes flashed red and also her shoulder sting a little in pain...

________

Madhavi arranging lunch in hall and laila helping her... rana knocked the door ,

Rana: dei dhadiya... 

yadav opened the door slightly and peaked outside...

yadav: enna da?

Rana: saapda va da... mayil enga?

yadav: thoongitu irukka... eluppitu vara...

rana: seekiram vaanga da...

yadav saw sleeping mayil and tried to wake her up.. 

yadav: mayilu... mayilu...

mayil: um...

she turned her back towards him and sulked .... yadav shook his head at her behavior and pinched her thighs hardly...

mayil: ahhh... umm... yedhukku killuninga valikkudhu..mmm..

yadav: achacho sorry maa...

mayil: ponga naa kovama pora... 

yadav: adha manichurunnu solranla da...

mayil: epdi valikkudhu theriyuma? inga paarunga epdi sevandhu poirukunnu...

she raised her skirt and showed redness in her thigh... He can feel his eyes started to get clouded and his body started to feel hot like fire is flowing on his veins... his eyes also started to feel like fire...

before he could do anything a knock sound made him come out of trance ...

mayil: ennachu ungalukku?

yadav: onnula...

he leaned leaned towards the redness in her thighs and licked there making her shriek ..

mayil: ayyayo... enna pandringa? 

she slightly pushed yadav and wiped that place but there is no redness there anymore making mayil looked at yadav with wide eyes...

mayil: haain? epdi? kaayam kaanama pochu?

yadav is confused about how did it vanished in a fraction of second...

"dei saapda vaanga da enna da pandringa rendu perum? Enna da pandringa?"